forum

World of Wandag - Winky Face

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pereira006
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 de maio de 2016 at 23:14:51

Artist: World of Wandag
Title: Winky Face
Source: HunieCam Studio
Tags: Trailer click cut version HuniePot clicker game HuniePop Soundtrack Ost worldofwandag
BPM: 136
Filesize: 2966kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,58 stars, 119 notes)
  2. Hard (2,99 stars, 262 notes)
  3. Insane (3,97 stars, 385 notes)
  4. Normal (1,82 stars, 169 notes)
Download: World of Wandag - Winky Face
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WOO, HUNIECAM :D

this song is cut version and is from trailler on HunieCam Studio

Easy -> done
Normal -> done
Hard -> done
Insane -> Done

cute song and yes this map going next rank

Hope enjoy this beatmap (btw op old style)
sahuang
M4M

[General]
  1. Disable widescreen support
  2. I think you might use sliderslide.wav to mute slider body
  3. i recommend that you start the first spinner 00:07:128 - and end 00:12:422 -
    Not only because that's exactly 3 long white lines but also because there will be enough duration(4*1/4) between the spinner end and start of first object

[Easy]
  1. some green lines that don't even make sense:
    00:20:584 - 00:20:915 - 00:28:305 - 00:35:033 - etc.
    Maybe you should delete useless green lines which are useful in Insane instead lol
  2. 00:33:599 (3,1) - overlap
  3. 00:40:658 (3,4) - blanket
  4. 00:56:099 (4,2) - stack
  5. 01:09:996 (3) - improper here,maybe try to extend reverse slider to 01:08:672 (2) -

[Normal]
  1. 00:32:937 (2,3,4) - adjust this angle a bit,too sharp imo
  2. 00:49:261 - miss a note,the beat here is really strong
  3. the rest are fine,just make sure you recheck all green lines in every diff cuz there is still problem here about green lines

[Hard]
  1. 00:24:334 (5,1) - blanket
  2. 00:37:569 (2,3) - little bit far away
  3. 00:39:996 (3,4,5) - make distance same for (3,4)&(4,5)?
  4. 01:20:584 (4,5) - blanket

[Insane]
  1. 00:45:069 (3,4) - and 00:45:511 (5,6) - DS are supposed to be the same imo
  2. 01:45:069 (3,1) - the flow is kinda weird here
  3. 01:52:128 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - well i think this doesn't look good,try another shape maybe
  4. 00:39:775 (4,5,6,7,1) - DS here kinda wrong...?the sound changes 00:39:775 (4,5) - so make it bigger and 6,7 shorter
  5. 00:55:547 - miss beat
  6. 01:18:378 (3,4) - big jump with no reason.actually 01:19:040 (6,7) - should be bigger than the previous one as the music is raised here
  7. 01:32:717 (4,5) - should be longer as mentioned above
  8. 01:37:569 (2,11,1) - the angle looks bad

Maybe a great pp map for insane DT imo :)

Hope it helps and GL for ranked :)
Arf
Hi, M4M from your queue Oh crap you do take placeholders I misread your post. I saw "I will mod you map when you mod first is done." and thought it was mod first and then post in queue type rule. God damnit, RIP my map. Well since I've done the mod anyway and spent some time trying to make it useful (If you give a good mod then the receiver will put more effort into M4M right? :D), you can just have a mod I guess, since I was late. Hope it helps :P

[General]
Is the artist World of Wandag or WorldofWandag? I couldn't figure out which it is :/

Minor but I think offset of 75 sounds slightly better

Tags:
"Trailer" should be spelled with one "L" :P
Consider putting "HuniePop" in tags as this is sort of like a sequel to it?

Easy
(minor) 00:43:746 (2) - Maybe put this on the outside angle like http://puu.sh/oahEi/ce81361295.jpg for more smooth circular flow

00:47:717 (3) - Since this isn't really following anything that I can hear, I assume you're using a sort of "implied" rhythm at the end of a section type thing, which is more older style than now :D. If you're keeping the red reverse, maybe put a whistle hitsound or something on the reverse arrow to make the different rhythm stand out and make more sense?

00:49:481 (1,3) - In my opinion when patterns like these have slider shapes that are different from each other it can be visually displeasing, especially since it is an Easy and they are onscreen for longer time due to AR being low. Consider making them same shape.

00:54:775 (3) - You used a different rhythmic slider to end the last section and here there are some sounds in the foreground that an Easy player will notice more than pure BGM beat and want to follow. Consider maybe making this a repeat slider where the repeat is at 00:55:217 ? Even though it is an Easy I think this will be okay as there is foreground noises to follow.

00:58:746 (3,4) - Consider making these a single repeat slider like this. In my opinion it fits the sound here better.

01:02:275 (3,4) - Same thing here, the reason I say this is because I think the repeat motion makes a better connection with the double kick sound that occurs at 1:02:937 and 1:03:158. You are avoiding the red tick as it is an Easy so I think the repeat slider here, despite not having the red tick clickable, would do a good job at conveying the sounds.

01:03:599 (1,2) - These skip many foreground sounds! D: Consider something like this? The "4" can also be a repeat slider but I figured you wanted that note at the end to be clickable so a circle works too. I think ignoring these sounds here is not the best use of the rhythm here in my opinion, up to you of course.

01:07:569 (1,2,3) - This rhythm switch here is very difficult to parse in my opinion, particularly for the easiest difficulty. I see what you were doing, ending on a red tick to switch to red polarity and then switching back to white polarity with the "3" slider, but the execution is hard to follow in my opinion, particularly as there is other noises here that make the piano thingy a bit harder to hear. In my opinion this works here despite not being fully on the piano as it follows main beat while the repeat still holds enough similarity to the piano to be good as a rhythm.

01:17:717 (1,2,3) - These also miss many beats D: Even if you are keeping it simple due to being an Easy, I think this is a bit oversimplified in my opinion. Perhaps this? I am not trying to map your map for you or ruin your style, please don't take this the wrong way, I just believe that even in such simple difficulties which are meant to follow mostly 1/1 there can be fluctuations in the patterns which complement the music better than purely huge sliders which take up whole measures and can miss beats. Even if the noises on the 1/2 aren't clickable the pattern can be made so that it sounds better with those noises in my opinion. Especially in these cases where they are loud major sounds.

01:47:717 (3) - If you follow the piano then this can be made a 1/1 repeat instead of a 2/1 single slider. Same with the "1" slider after it, if they are both repeat sliders then the loss of the symmetrical pattern can be mended by making another symmetrical pattern :D It is fine as is, but since it is Kiai plus the end of the song I thought representing all the beats instead of having big slower sliders might be a good idea \O/

Not bad overall, simple, pretty clean. Some visuals looked a little rushed and hasty but that is not something most people are very touchy about since it is just an Easy difficulty :P Nice piece of work.

Normal
Hmm you use many decimals in the values of the mapset but this is CS 3 instead of 3.5 or something? Perhaps changing it now would be a lot of work to fix everything, but it seemed a bit odd imo to go from 3 to 3 to 4 in CS.

00:17:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is almost exactly the same shape and direction as the last one D: You could change the shape of the "1" slider to make it look a little different from the last pattern without having to adjust many notes after it, maybe something like this. (the sliderball is on the sliderend, not the head). It's not perfect, particularly if you wanted to keep the curve of the slider and the three notes after it in the same direction, but I think it is important to have variety in patterns which are directly after each other, and since there is an Easy difficulty, a little opposing counter flow in a Normal is not always a bad thing.

(minor) 00:34:481 (6) - Consider curving this slider a bit more? Some people like these and it can be in the style but with the next slider being very curved it might look better in my opinion.

00:37:790 (6,1) - Since "6" is mapped to the 1/2 piano note, it seems odd in my opinion to not map the 1/2 note between these two as there is a sound there. I know it makes the pattern denser by joining two dense patterns together, but in my opinion consistency in mapping the same sounds should be maintained.

(minor suggestion) 00:41:540 (6) - Consider making this a sort of weird or interesting shape, or at least something different from a regular curve! It follows a funky noise not often present in the song so making it special could be cool in my opinion, and a Normal player could appreciate the different shape :D

00:42:422 (1) - I get that consistency makes it easier to hit those three notes after this since that pattern has been very prevalent in the song so far, but if you end this on the white tick at 00:42:864, in my opinion the rhythm sounds better and it makes those three notes stand out more to the sounds they are mapped to, especially since there isn't really a sound on the current red tick but there is a very strong percussion kick noise on the white. Same at 00:44:187 (5) - and 00:45:952 (1) - (actually you use this so much I re-examined it to figure out what I was missing and wrote something below about it)

After listening to this section several times again and again I understand more of what you are doing with the extended sliders and what you are following here. Since the notes ignore the last beat of the softer noise that you are following, (such as the sound between 00:45:511 (8,1) - and the sound between 00:47:275 (4,5) - ) to not make the pattern dense, it sounded a little off. The main problem is how soft the noise is, and it is your choice what to do here and whether to keep the extended sliders or reduce them. Clever way of patterning though, nice work.

00:48:599 (7,1) - Consider mapping the 1/2 between these due to the double kick being prominent.

00:59:628 (8,1) - Same as above, but for the synth noise not percussion.

01:02:496 (6,7) - Consider something like this instead, in my opinion it fits better.

01:03:819 (2) - This skips many sounds, perhaps something like this? It is a tad more dense but as a Normal difficulty in my opinion these sounds really should not be skipped.

01:05:805 (5) - Similar concerns here, some sort of repeat slider could be a better option in my opinion, this one isn't as noticeable as the previous one but still a bit of a sticky point I think.

01:07:569 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern follows the main beat for half of it and then switches to the red piano type noise at the "4" slider. This is fine, but at the same time I feel it could be represented better. Perhaps something like this? If you don't want to make it that dense it is understandable and completely up to you of course.

01:13:746 (8,1) - Map the 1/2 between these?

01:16:614 (6,7) - The slider could start on the 6 but there is a slight drum beat on the head of the current 7 so it depends what you want to follow more prominently.

01:17:937 (2) - Similar concerns as the point about 01:03:819 (2) -above

01:45:952 (1) - Starting here at this point, the sound which the previous notes of 01:43:525 (2,3,4) - or 01:39:996 (2,3,4) - were mapped to sort of becomes less prominent, in my opinion the 1/1 piano note beat pattern becomes more in focus. The prominent sound I am referring to is the sound which 01:45:952 (1) - and 01:47:717 (5,6) - follows, to be fully clear. You could map this section keeping those in the focus instead, but there is still a noise on those three beats at 01:47:055 (2,3,4) - and 01:50:584 (2,3,4) - (albeit a bit less loud, imo) so up to you.

Hey not bad, as a Normal which should follow all the major beats and leave a novice (but not beginner) player satisfied I think it did a good job. Some choices again felt a bit hasty, but many of the visuals looked quite sound to me on this difficulty so that's pretty decent \O/

Hard
(very minor) 00:31:393 (5,2) - These just barely overlap, I don't know if it's even that noticeable in game, but maybe shift them a teensy bit

00:54:775 (1,2) - Hmm I see the problem here, you can't use two 1/4 repeat sliders because then 3 has a different number of repeats and that's bad, two triples in a row would be a spike in difficulty as well, so this is the best compromise. I don't really like that it ignores the beats but I cannot find a good solution! :(

01:03:599 (1) - In my opinion the red tick that falls in the middle of this slider should be clickable due to how strong of a sound it is.

01:07:790 (2,3,4,5) - Maybe push the 4 out to make it look a bit better? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4886122

01:14:187 (1,2) - The held note is there, but I think the three note sound at 1:14:408, 1:14:628, and 1:14:849 is important to highlight here. The last of the three is a sliderhead so that is fine, but the first one is in the middle of a slider and in my opinion that is a little undermapping, even if you wanted to follow the held note there. 01:14:187 (1) - This slider could be made into three 1/2 notes and it could follow all the sounds at once, that could be one way of doing it. Up to you.

01:17:717 (1) - Oh boy, I know there is a repeat slider pattern so following that with a slider is good for playability, but the sound at the red tick in 1:17:937 is maybe bad to ignore, particularly in a Hard difficulty. I really think you should make that beat fall on a note at least.

Very clean difficulty and excellent use of jump spacing between combos! I liked this one very much, your consistency in maintaining the higher spacing at only certain points was very nice, often people can mess up and leave some higher spacing where it is not really fitting but you kept it where it worked and I thought that was great.

Insane
00:14:849 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could make these a perfect square?

00:27:864 (8,9,10,11) - I know making it more complicated is not your goal probably, but even in the highest difficulty this 1/8 breakbeat noise here is going to be passed over for a more complete stream? Playability wise your decision is good and makes sense, but I don't know....it is an Insane after all so maybe leaving these noises out of the mapping could be not so good.

00:39:996 (5,6,7) - not going to keep the spacing between 5 6 and 7 like it has been so far? If 5 and 6 were supposed to have the "1" sliderhead in between them I guess I can see that, but the 5 being closer to the 7 than the 6 looks odd in my opinion when you have been consistent about this throughout the whole map up to this point.

00:43:746 (5,6) - 00:45:511 (5,6) - Distance between these two notes different despite being mapped to same beats, not super duper important but for consistency and organization it is often good to maintain similar distances (Sonnyc stressed this to me)

01:04:701 (5,6) - I don't fully understand the spacing change here D: Visually again it doesn't matter but beat wise it doesn't make sense to me why the spacing goes down when the sounds are the same :(

01:14:187 (1) - Maybe ignoring the beats within this slider are not so good, the red tick in the middle has a beat on it. Perhaps shift to notes or some more jumps?

01:17:717 (1) - The end of this slider should really be a clickable note in my opinion due to its strength and being the start of a prominent beat pattern.

Low BPM streams are very fun for me, so I enjoyed this one immensely :D Decent jumps, good use of older style flow, nice to play. Not a lot I could find either, as you can see \O/

I think you did a good job with this mapset! I like the music too, and it was good to play for me, particularly Insane's streams and Hard's spacing changes. Sorry for posting even after your queue closed but I misread and misunderstood your rules so that is my fault >.< Up to you to do as you will, hope I at least helped a little :D

Yay 300 posts
sahuang
Arf

Arf wrote:

Hi, M4M from your queue Oh crap you do take placeholders I misread your post. I saw "I will mod you map when you mod first is done." and thought it was mod first and then post in queue type rule. God damnit, RIP my map. Well since I've done the mod anyway and spent some time trying to make it useful (If you give a good mod then the receiver will put more effort into M4M right? :D), you can just have a mod I guess, since I was late. Hope it helps :P

[General]
Is the artist World of Wandag or WorldofWandag? I couldn't figure out which it is :/

Minor but I think offset of 75 sounds slightly better

Tags:
"Trailer" should be spelled with one "L" :P
Consider putting "HuniePop" in tags as this is sort of like a sequel to it?

Easy
(minor) 00:43:746 (2) - Maybe put this on the outside angle like http://puu.sh/oahEi/ce81361295.jpg for more smooth circular flow

00:47:717 (3) - Since this isn't really following anything that I can hear, I assume you're using a sort of "implied" rhythm at the end of a section type thing, which is more older style than now :D. If you're keeping the red reverse, maybe put a whistle hitsound or something on the reverse arrow to make the different rhythm stand out and make more sense?

00:49:481 (1,3) - In my opinion when patterns like these have slider shapes that are different from each other it can be visually displeasing, especially since it is an Easy and they are onscreen for longer time due to AR being low. Consider making them same shape.

00:54:775 (3) - You used a different rhythmic slider to end the last section and here there are some sounds in the foreground that an Easy player will notice more than pure BGM beat and want to follow. Consider maybe making this a repeat slider where the repeat is at 00:55:217 ? Even though it is an Easy I think this will be okay as there is foreground noises to follow.

00:58:746 (3,4) - Consider making these a single repeat slider like this. In my opinion it fits the sound here better.

01:02:275 (3,4) - Same thing here, the reason I say this is because I think the repeat motion makes a better connection with the double kick sound that occurs at 1:02:937 and 1:03:158. You are avoiding the red tick as it is an Easy so I think the repeat slider here, despite not having the red tick clickable, would do a good job at conveying the sounds.

01:03:599 (1,2) - These skip many foreground sounds! D: Consider something like this? The "4" can also be a repeat slider but I figured you wanted that note at the end to be clickable so a circle works too. I think ignoring these sounds here is not the best use of the rhythm here in my opinion, up to you of course.

01:07:569 (1,2,3) - This rhythm switch here is very difficult to parse in my opinion, particularly for the easiest difficulty. I see what you were doing, ending on a red tick to switch to red polarity and then switching back to white polarity with the "3" slider, but the execution is hard to follow in my opinion, particularly as there is other noises here that make the piano thingy a bit harder to hear. In my opinion this works here despite not being fully on the piano as it follows main beat while the repeat still holds enough similarity to the piano to be good as a rhythm.

01:17:717 (1,2,3) - These also miss many beats D: Even if you are keeping it simple due to being an Easy, I think this is a bit oversimplified in my opinion. Perhaps this? I am not trying to map your map for you or ruin your style, please don't take this the wrong way, I just believe that even in such simple difficulties which are meant to follow mostly 1/1 there can be fluctuations in the patterns which complement the music better than purely huge sliders which take up whole measures and can miss beats. Even if the noises on the 1/2 aren't clickable the pattern can be made so that it sounds better with those noises in my opinion. Especially in these cases where they are loud major sounds.

01:47:717 (3) - If you follow the piano then this can be made a 1/1 repeat instead of a 2/1 single slider. Same with the "1" slider after it, if they are both repeat sliders then the loss of the symmetrical pattern can be mended by making another symmetrical pattern :D It is fine as is, but since it is Kiai plus the end of the song I thought representing all the beats instead of having big slower sliders might be a good idea \O/

Not bad overall, simple, pretty clean. Some visuals looked a little rushed and hasty but that is not something most people are very touchy about since it is just an Easy difficulty :P Nice piece of work.

Normal
Hmm you use many decimals in the values of the mapset but this is CS 3 instead of 3.5 or something? Perhaps changing it now would be a lot of work to fix everything, but it seemed a bit odd imo to go from 3 to 3 to 4 in CS.

00:17:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is almost exactly the same shape and direction as the last one D: You could change the shape of the "1" slider to make it look a little different from the last pattern without having to adjust many notes after it, maybe something like this. (the sliderball is on the sliderend, not the head). It's not perfect, particularly if you wanted to keep the curve of the slider and the three notes after it in the same direction, but I think it is important to have variety in patterns which are directly after each other, and since there is an Easy difficulty, a little opposing counter flow in a Normal is not always a bad thing.

(minor) 00:34:481 (6) - Consider curving this slider a bit more? Some people like these and it can be in the style but with the next slider being very curved it might look better in my opinion.

00:37:790 (6,1) - Since "6" is mapped to the 1/2 piano note, it seems odd in my opinion to not map the 1/2 note between these two as there is a sound there. I know it makes the pattern denser by joining two dense patterns together, but in my opinion consistency in mapping the same sounds should be maintained.

(minor suggestion) 00:41:540 (6) - Consider making this a sort of weird or interesting shape, or at least something different from a regular curve! It follows a funky noise not often present in the song so making it special could be cool in my opinion, and a Normal player could appreciate the different shape :D

00:42:422 (1) - I get that consistency makes it easier to hit those three notes after this since that pattern has been very prevalent in the song so far, but if you end this on the white tick at 00:42:864, in my opinion the rhythm sounds better and it makes those three notes stand out more to the sounds they are mapped to, especially since there isn't really a sound on the current red tick but there is a very strong percussion kick noise on the white. Same at 00:44:187 (5) - and 00:45:952 (1) - (actually you use this so much I re-examined it to figure out what I was missing and wrote something below about it)

After listening to this section several times again and again I understand more of what you are doing with the extended sliders and what you are following here. Since the notes ignore the last beat of the softer noise that you are following, (such as the sound between 00:45:511 (8,1) - and the sound between 00:47:275 (4,5) - ) to not make the pattern dense, it sounded a little off. The main problem is how soft the noise is, and it is your choice what to do here and whether to keep the extended sliders or reduce them. Clever way of patterning though, nice work.

00:48:599 (7,1) - Consider mapping the 1/2 between these due to the double kick being prominent.

00:59:628 (8,1) - Same as above, but for the synth noise not percussion.

01:02:496 (6,7) - Consider something like this instead, in my opinion it fits better.

01:03:819 (2) - This skips many sounds, perhaps something like this? It is a tad more dense but as a Normal difficulty in my opinion these sounds really should not be skipped.

01:05:805 (5) - Similar concerns here, some sort of repeat slider could be a better option in my opinion, this one isn't as noticeable as the previous one but still a bit of a sticky point I think.

01:07:569 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern follows the main beat for half of it and then switches to the red piano type noise at the "4" slider. This is fine, but at the same time I feel it could be represented better. Perhaps something like this? If you don't want to make it that dense it is understandable and completely up to you of course.

01:13:746 (8,1) - Map the 1/2 between these?

01:16:614 (6,7) - The slider could start on the 6 but there is a slight drum beat on the head of the current 7 so it depends what you want to follow more prominently.

01:17:937 (2) - Similar concerns as the point about 01:03:819 (2) -above

01:45:952 (1) - Starting here at this point, the sound which the previous notes of 01:43:525 (2,3,4) - or 01:39:996 (2,3,4) - were mapped to sort of becomes less prominent, in my opinion the 1/1 piano note beat pattern becomes more in focus. The prominent sound I am referring to is the sound which 01:45:952 (1) - and 01:47:717 (5,6) - follows, to be fully clear. You could map this section keeping those in the focus instead, but there is still a noise on those three beats at 01:47:055 (2,3,4) - and 01:50:584 (2,3,4) - (albeit a bit less loud, imo) so up to you.

Hey not bad, as a Normal which should follow all the major beats and leave a novice (but not beginner) player satisfied I think it did a good job. Some choices again felt a bit hasty, but many of the visuals looked quite sound to me on this difficulty so that's pretty decent \O/

Hard
(very minor) 00:31:393 (5,2) - These just barely overlap, I don't know if it's even that noticeable in game, but maybe shift them a teensy bit

00:54:775 (1,2) - Hmm I see the problem here, you can't use two 1/4 repeat sliders because then 3 has a different number of repeats and that's bad, two triples in a row would be a spike in difficulty as well, so this is the best compromise. I don't really like that it ignores the beats but I cannot find a good solution! :(

01:03:599 (1) - In my opinion the red tick that falls in the middle of this slider should be clickable due to how strong of a sound it is.

01:07:790 (2,3,4,5) - Maybe push the 4 out to make it look a bit better? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4886122

01:14:187 (1,2) - The held note is there, but I think the three note sound at 1:14:408, 1:14:628, and 1:14:849 is important to highlight here. The last of the three is a sliderhead so that is fine, but the first one is in the middle of a slider and in my opinion that is a little undermapping, even if you wanted to follow the held note there. 01:14:187 (1) - This slider could be made into three 1/2 notes and it could follow all the sounds at once, that could be one way of doing it. Up to you.

01:17:717 (1) - Oh boy, I know there is a repeat slider pattern so following that with a slider is good for playability, but the sound at the red tick in 1:17:937 is maybe bad to ignore, particularly in a Hard difficulty. I really think you should make that beat fall on a note at least.

Very clean difficulty and excellent use of jump spacing between combos! I liked this one very much, your consistency in maintaining the higher spacing at only certain points was very nice, often people can mess up and leave some higher spacing where it is not really fitting but you kept it where it worked and I thought that was great.

Insane
00:14:849 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could make these a perfect square?

00:27:864 (8,9,10,11) - I know making it more complicated is not your goal probably, but even in the highest difficulty this 1/8 breakbeat noise here is going to be passed over for a more complete stream? Playability wise your decision is good and makes sense, but I don't know....it is an Insane after all so maybe leaving these noises out of the mapping could be not so good.

00:39:996 (5,6,7) - not going to keep the spacing between 5 6 and 7 like it has been so far? If 5 and 6 were supposed to have the "1" sliderhead in between them I guess I can see that, but the 5 being closer to the 7 than the 6 looks odd in my opinion when you have been consistent about this throughout the whole map up to this point.

00:43:746 (5,6) - 00:45:511 (5,6) - Distance between these two notes different despite being mapped to same beats, not super duper important but for consistency and organization it is often good to maintain similar distances (Sonnyc stressed this to me)

01:04:701 (5,6) - I don't fully understand the spacing change here D: Visually again it doesn't matter but beat wise it doesn't make sense to me why the spacing goes down when the sounds are the same :(

01:14:187 (1) - Maybe ignoring the beats within this slider are not so good, the red tick in the middle has a beat on it. Perhaps shift to notes or some more jumps?

01:17:717 (1) - The end of this slider should really be a clickable note in my opinion due to its strength and being the start of a prominent beat pattern.

Low BPM streams are very fun for me, so I enjoyed this one immensely :D Decent jumps, good use of older style flow, nice to play. Not a lot I could find either, as you can see \O/

I think you did a good job with this mapset! I like the music too, and it was good to play for me, particularly Insane's streams and Hard's spacing changes. Sorry for posting even after your queue closed but I misread and misunderstood your rules so that is my fault >.< Up to you to do as you will, hope I at least helped a little :D

Yay 300 posts

Such a great mod,really impressive even i'm not the mapper himself :)
FCL
frm ur queue
  • [Insane]
  1. 00:08:893 (1) - maybe add finish, seems good with that
  2. 00:15:290 (6,8) - uh, I recommend to use some hitsounds on notes like these, melody song really pretty strong. soft/drum whistles sounds good
  3. 00:19:261 (7,1) - the flow is kinda broken imo, player will should doing unpleasant moving on slider after jump. You could rotate the slider to 90 of degrees like on picture, looks better http://puu.sh/oaAsV/5c3004b7fb.jpg
  4. 00:27:864 (8,9,10,11) - As you know the structure of stream was changed from here to 1/12. Anyway 1/4 stream still loosk good here, but I think you could change something in this part (increasing of spacing for example would look good). Same for similar streams
  5. 00:30:952 (4) - funny sounds of croaking here haha. Since these sound are differente from main melody I recommend you to change soft whistles to drum whistles, sounds good
  6. 00:33:599 (1) - whistle on tail for similar reasons as the above
  7. 00:34:481 (3) - ^
  8. 01:02:165 - recommend to add note , sound is pretty hard
  9. 01:09:003 - ^ ]even you want to map from melody I think this beat should be clickable, you have mapped it before, also he's pretty strong. you could ctrl+h for 01:09:114 (1) - and stack of added note with him http://puu.sh/oaBSJ/1d332b70a8.jpg
  10. 01:10:217 (5,6) - really odd rhythm at this section, hard to map in full accordance. Just a small suggestion: blue tick has sound too, so I think you could map him, what about replace these circles to repeat 1/4 slider?
  11. 01:13:746 (6,7) - Only I feel that these circles should have more distance? Pretty hard sounds
  12. 01:53:011 (12) - nc? since new beat

• [Hard]
  1. maybe increase ar to 6.5-7? It's really little for your starrate now
  2. 00:24:334 (5,1) - uh, blanket?
  3. 00:43:967 (5) - maybe move to 451;143? just for symmetry, looks nice
  4. 01:19:040 (5) - not sure that repeat so need here, 1/2+circle really would look better for rhythm
  5. 01:53:011 - add note instead? Since the last sound feels really strong and should be clickable imo

• [Normal]
  1. 00:14:187 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:17:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - identical patterns looks like lazy mapping lol, and also it probably will playing boring
  2. 00:32:937 (2,3,4) - kinda not smooth flow what probably will doing problems for beginners. You could make like here, looks better http://puu.sh/oaDtl/533cb788c4.jpg
  3. 01:02:717 (7,1) - Not agree with these rhythm since 01:02:937 and 01:03:158 has clap sounds and should be clickable. In my opinion the rhythm should look so http://puu.sh/oaDMY/78f55ac90b.jpg. Also you have missed clap on tail of 01:02:717 (7) -
  4. 01:05:805 (5,6) - also don't agree with a choice of rhythm. I think that (5) could be on red tick better cuz it's better fit with background melody, Yea, you will miss a clam sound, but I think it doesn't a big issure here http://puu.sh/oaHNH/046bf9d289.jpg
  5. 01:13:746 (8) - uh, 1/2 slider instead feels better for this sound imo

Easy diff seems good, gl
Topic Starter
Pereira006

sahuang wrote:

M4M

[General]
  1. Disable widescreen support ya
  2. I think you might use sliderslide.wav to mute slider body no, i like this sound, stay
  3. i recommend that you start the first spinner 00:07:128 - and end 00:12:422 - ya
    Not only because that's exactly 3 long white lines but also because there will be enough duration(4*1/4) between the spinner end and start of first object

[Easy]
  1. some green lines that don't even make sense:
    00:20:584 - 00:20:915 - 00:28:305 - 00:35:033 - etc.
    Maybe you should delete useless green lines which are useful in Insane instead lol ya
  2. 00:33:599 (3,1) - overlap ya
  3. 00:40:658 (3,4) - blanket ya
  4. 00:56:099 (4,2) - stack ya
  5. 01:09:996 (3) - improper here,maybe try to extend reverse slider to 01:08:672 (2) - no, follow over melody than beats

[Normal]
  1. 00:32:937 (2,3,4) - adjust this angle a bit,too sharp imo ya
  2. 00:49:261 - miss a note,the beat here is really strong ya
  3. the rest are fine,just make sure you recheck all green lines in every diff cuz there is still problem here about green lines ya

[Hard]
  1. 00:24:334 (5,1) - blanket ya
  2. 00:37:569 (2,3) - little bit far away ya
  3. 00:39:996 (3,4,5) - make distance same for (3,4)&(4,5)? ya
  4. 01:20:584 (4,5) - blanket ya

[Insane]
  1. 00:45:069 (3,4) - and 00:45:511 (5,6) - DS are supposed to be the same imo fix my own placement
  2. 01:45:069 (3,1) - the flow is kinda weird here fix
  3. 01:52:128 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - well i think this doesn't look good,try another shape maybe ok
  4. 00:39:775 (4,5,6,7,1) - DS here kinda wrong...?the sound changes 00:39:775 (4,5) - so make it bigger and 6,7 shorter fix
  5. 00:55:547 - miss beat no, you can hear the instrument, the instrument stop at 1/2 then start new instrument in 00:55:658 (7) , feel better for me.
  6. 01:18:378 (3,4) - big jump with no reason.actually 01:19:040 (6,7) - should be bigger than the previous one as the music is raised here the song is like zip-zap, there many highe then normal etc..., so I did make this pattern zip-zap as jump and normal spacing, so this really fit with this song
  7. 01:32:717 (4,5) - should be longer as mentioned above no
  8. 01:37:569 (2,11,1) - the angle looks bad ok

Maybe a great pp map for insane DT imo :)

Hope it helps and GL for ranked :)
Thank mod !

Arf wrote:

[General]
Is the artist World of Wandag or WorldofWandag? I couldn't figure out which it is :/ is World of Wandag, you can see him Soundcloud and bandcamp, don't trust youtube

Minor but I think offset of 75 sounds slightly better done

Tags:
"Trailer" should be spelled with one "L" :P ayy
Consider putting "HuniePop" in tags as this is sort of like a sequel to it? I don't think is need add, huniepop is visual and huniecam is clicker game, the art style, etc.. is very different, i don't think is need

Easy
(minor) 00:43:746 (2) - Maybe put this on the outside angle like http://puu.sh/oahEi/ce81361295.jpg for more smooth circular flow done

00:47:717 (3) - Since this isn't really following anything that I can hear, I assume you're using a sort of "implied" rhythm at the end of a section type thing, which is more older style than now :D. If you're keeping the red reverse, maybe put a whistle hitsound or something on the reverse arrow to make the different rhythm stand out and make more sense? your right, fix

00:49:481 (1,3) - In my opinion when patterns like these have slider shapes that are different from each other it can be visually displeasing, especially since it is an Easy and they are onscreen for longer time due to AR being low. Consider making them same shape. fix shape

00:54:775 (3) - You used a different rhythmic slider to end the last section and here there are some sounds in the foreground that an Easy player will notice more than pure BGM beat and want to follow. Consider maybe making this a repeat slider where the repeat is at 00:55:217 ? Even though it is an Easy I think this will be okay as there is foreground noises to follow. fix

00:58:746 (3,4) - Consider making these a single repeat slider like this. In my opinion it fits the sound here better. no, the instrument is different, you can listen in 00:58:751 (3) - the melody isn't long at 00:59:192, then in 00:59:192 (4) - is melody long, sound better for me this part

01:02:275 (3,4) - Same thing here, the reason I say this is because I think the repeat motion makes a better connection with the double kick sound that occurs at 1:02:937 and 1:03:158. You are avoiding the red tick as it is an Easy so I think the repeat slider here, despite not having the red tick clickable, would do a good job at conveying the sounds. same before

01:03:599 (1,2) - These skip many foreground sounds! D: Consider something like this? The "4" can also be a repeat slider but I figured you wanted that note at the end to be clickable so a circle works too. I think ignoring these sounds here is not the best use of the rhythm here in my opinion, up to you of course. well, the problem there lot hit instruments, but if you see I follow instruments than over beats, this why I ignore beat, i prefer follow only instruments and melody, etc.. but this sound there lot hit instruments, so the long slider sound better for this, not gonna add repeat slider and notes because is don't sound good for me. prefer this way

01:07:569 (1,2,3) - This rhythm switch here is very difficult to parse in my opinion, particularly for the easiest difficulty. I see what you were doing, ending on a red tick to switch to red polarity and then switching back to white polarity with the "3" slider, but the execution is hard to follow in my opinion, particularly as there is other noises here that make the piano thingy a bit harder to hear. In my opinion this works here despite not being fully on the piano as it follows main beat while the repeat still holds enough similarity to the piano to be good as a rhythm. you right, fix

01:17:717 (1,2,3) - These also miss many beats D: Even if you are keeping it simple due to being an Easy, I think this is a bit oversimplified in my opinion. Perhaps this? I am not trying to map your map for you or ruin your style, please don't take this the wrong way, I just believe that even in such simple difficulties which are meant to follow mostly 1/1 there can be fluctuations in the patterns which complement the music better than purely huge sliders which take up whole measures and can miss beats. Even if the noises on the 1/2 aren't clickable the pattern can be made so that it sounds better with those noises in my opinion. Especially in these cases where they are loud major sounds. same explain before, there lot hit instruments, I prefer follow use long slider to follow better that instruments I don't follow beats, I always do that my rest maps lol

01:47:717 (3) - If you follow the piano then this can be made a 1/1 repeat instead of a 2/1 single slider. Same with the "1" slider after it, if they are both repeat sliders then the loss of the symmetrical pattern can be mended by making another symmetrical pattern :D It is fine as is, but since it is Kiai plus the end of the song I thought representing all the beats instead of having big slower sliders might be a good idea \O/ the long slider sound better IMO, same explain before

Normal
Hmm you use many decimals in the values of the mapset but this is CS 3 instead of 3.5 or something? Perhaps changing it now would be a lot of work to fix everything, but it seemed a bit odd imo to go from 3 to 3 to 4 in CS. Ups, forget change

00:17:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is almost exactly the same shape and direction as the last one D: You could change the shape of the "1" slider to make it look a little different from the last pattern without having to adjust many notes after it, maybe something like this. (the sliderball is on the sliderend, not the head). It's not perfect, particularly if you wanted to keep the curve of the slider and the three notes after it in the same direction, but I think it is important to have variety in patterns which are directly after each other, and since there is an Easy difficulty, a little opposing counter flow in a Normal is not always a bad thing. change placements :p

(minor) 00:34:481 (6) - Consider curving this slider a bit more? Some people like these and it can be in the style but with the next slider being very curved it might look better in my opinion. done

00:37:790 (6,1) - Since "6" is mapped to the 1/2 piano note, it seems odd in my opinion to not map the 1/2 note between these two as there is a sound there. I know it makes the pattern denser by joining two dense patterns together, but in my opinion consistency in mapping the same sounds should be maintained. done

(minor suggestion) 00:41:540 (6) - Consider making this a sort of weird or interesting shape, or at least something different from a regular curve! It follows a funky noise not often present in the song so making it special could be cool in my opinion, and a Normal player could appreciate the different shape :D done

00:42:422 (1) - I get that consistency makes it easier to hit those three notes after this since that pattern has been very prevalent in the song so far, but if you end this on the white tick at 00:42:864, in my opinion the rhythm sounds better and it makes those three notes stand out more to the sounds they are mapped to, especially since there isn't really a sound on the current red tick but there is a very strong percussion kick noise on the white. Same at 00:44:187 (5) - and 00:45:952 (1) - (actually you use this so much I re-examined it to figure out what I was missing and wrote something below about it) this is kindy hard if more notes, because BPM is near high with 150, so i use slider long here because there hit instrument weak then in 00:43:310 (2,3,4) the instrument start normal, look important, so i add 3 note, then give break, is better follow song and level for this Normal

After listening to this section several times again and again I understand more of what you are doing with the extended sliders and what you are following here. Since the notes ignore the last beat of the softer noise that you are following, (such as the sound between 00:45:511 (8,1) - and the sound between 00:47:275 (4,5) - ) to not make the pattern dense, it sounded a little off. The main problem is how soft the noise is, and it is your choice what to do here and whether to keep the extended sliders or reduce them. Clever way of patterning though, nice work.welkl you aldready know, I follow over instruments than beats, I always do that as my old style lol

00:48:599 (7,1) - Consider mapping the 1/2 between these due to the double kick being prominent. done

00:59:628 (8,1) - Same as above, but for the synth noise not percussion. is pretty fine, don,t wanna add another notes because will be abuse rhythm and hard, I prefer follow this way

01:02:496 (6,7) - Consider something like this instead, in my opinion it fits better. ya

01:03:819 (2) - This skips many sounds, perhaps something like this? It is a tad more dense but as a Normal difficulty in my opinion these sounds really should not be skipped. I did explain on easy. stay this

01:05:805 (5) - Similar concerns here, some sort of repeat slider could be a better option in my opinion, this one isn't as noticeable as the previous one but still a bit of a sticky point I think. same before

01:07:569 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern follows the main beat for half of it and then switches to the red piano type noise at the "4" slider. This is fine, but at the same time I feel it could be represented better. Perhaps something like this? If you don't want to make it that dense it is understandable and completely up to you of course. I like this more because you can listen the instrument is long+hit, like there no stop long.

01:13:746 (8,1) - Map the 1/2 between these? same before

01:16:614 (6,7) - The slider could start on the 6 but there is a slight drum beat on the head of the current 7 so it depends what you want to follow more prominently. hmm, add noe and slider

01:17:937 (2) - Similar concerns as the point about 01:03:819 (2) -above same before

01:45:952 (1) - Starting here at this point, the sound which the previous notes of 01:43:525 (2,3,4) - or 01:39:996 (2,3,4) - were mapped to sort of becomes less prominent, in my opinion the 1/1 piano note beat pattern becomes more in focus. The prominent sound I am referring to is the sound which 01:45:952 (1) - and 01:47:717 (5,6) - follows, to be fully clear. You could map this section keeping those in the focus instead, but there is still a noise on those three beats at 01:47:055 (2,3,4) - and 01:50:584 (2,3,4) - (albeit a bit less loud, imo) so up to you.follow instruments.

Hard
(very minor) 00:31:393 (5,2) - These just barely overlap, I don't know if it's even that noticeable in game, but maybe shift them a teensy bit move little

00:54:775 (1,2) - Hmm I see the problem here, you can't use two 1/4 repeat sliders because then 3 has a different number of repeats and that's bad, two triples in a row would be a spike in difficulty as well, so this is the best compromise. I don't really like that it ignores the beats but I cannot find a good solution! :( done

01:03:599 (1) - In my opinion the red tick that falls in the middle of this slider should be clickable due to how strong of a sound it is. no, you can listen there instrument little long on 01:03:163 (5), then start higher instruments in 01:03:604 (1) , sound better IMO

01:07:790 (2,3,4,5) - Maybe push the 4 out to make it look a bit better? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4886122 done

01:14:187 (1,2) - The held note is there, but I think the three note sound at 1:14:408, 1:14:628, and 1:14:849 is important to highlight here. The last of the three is a sliderhead so that is fine, but the first one is in the middle of a slider and in my opinion that is a little undermapping, even if you wanted to follow the held note there. 01:14:187 (1) - This slider could be made into three 1/2 notes and it could follow all the sounds at once, that could be one way of doing it. Up to you. change

01:17:717 (1) - Oh boy, I know there is a repeat slider pattern so following that with a slider is good for playability, but the sound at the red tick in 1:17:937 is maybe bad to ignore, particularly in a Hard difficulty. I really think you should make that beat fall on a note at least. is very abuse notes I don't wanna this rhythm is same as Insane, I wanna keep this rhythm as level Hard.

Insane
00:14:849 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could make these a perfect square? Ihope so

00:27:864 (8,9,10,11) - I know making it more complicated is not your goal probably, but even in the highest difficulty this 1/8 breakbeat noise here is going to be passed over for a more complete stream? Playability wise your decision is good and makes sense, but I don't know....it is an Insane after all so maybe leaving these noises out of the mapping could be not so good. is true, the beat is 1/8 but instruments is 1/4. well, I wanna hear more opinion about this

00:39:996 (5,6,7) - not going to keep the spacing between 5 6 and 7 like it has been so far? If 5 and 6 were supposed to have the "1" sliderhead in between them I guess I can see that, but the 5 being closer to the 7 than the 6 looks odd in my opinion when you have been consistent about this throughout the whole map up to this point. fix

00:43:746 (5,6) - 00:45:511 (5,6) - Distance between these two notes different despite being mapped to same beats, not super duper important but for consistency and organization it is often good to maintain similar distances (Sonnyc stressed this to me) My own view, still distance consistency, there many differents but still is consistency and is pretty well follow song

01:04:701 (5,6) - I don't fully understand the spacing change here D: Visually again it doesn't matter but beat wise it doesn't make sense to me why the spacing goes down when the sounds are the same :( fix

01:14:187 (1) - Maybe ignoring the beats within this slider are not so good, the red tick in the middle has a beat on it. Perhaps shift to notes or some more jumps? fix, change rhythm, follow instrument and jump

01:17:717 (1) - The end of this slider should really be a clickable note in my opinion due to its strength and being the start of a prominent beat pattern. done.

Yay 300 posts
I suprise you mod really, well, pm me on messange your map, I like big mod and big opnion. Next time if happen again next my map, won't do it again m4m if you later lol.

FCL wrote:

frm ur queue
  • [Insane]
  1. 00:08:893 (1) - maybe add finish, seems good with that is there finish
  2. 00:15:290 (6,8) - uh, I recommend to use some hitsounds on notes like these, melody song really pretty strong. soft/drum whistles sounds good I prefer hit soft only because this song have many many melodies, example my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358450 there lot melody, but this song, I don't wanna add abuse whistle, they make me annyoing to listen, I prefer soft hit
  3. 00:19:261 (7,1) - the flow is kinda broken imo, player will should doing unpleasant moving on slider after jump. You could rotate the slider to 90 of degrees like on picture, looks better http://puu.sh/oaAsV/5c3004b7fb.jpg I don't think the flow is bloke, the flow look fine, because the next object is NC, that mean change "flow" as play look funny IMO
  4. 00:27:864 (8,9,10,11) - As you know the structure of stream was changed from here to 1/12. Anyway 1/4 stream still loosk good here, but I think you could change something in this part (increasing of spacing for example would look good). Same for similar streams well is hard to listen is 1/8 or is 1/12 but instruments is 1/4. well I think 1/4 is better but i need more opinion
  5. 00:30:952 (4) - funny sounds of croaking here haha. Since these sound are differente from main melody I recommend you to change soft whistles to drum whistles, sounds good I don't like it be honest, I like more whistle normal
  6. 00:33:599 (1) - whistle on tail for similar reasons as the above no
  7. 00:34:481 (3) - ^ no
  8. 01:02:165 - recommend to add note , sound is pretty hard I follow over melody/instruments than beats, but this, I can listen 100% volume there no melody and instruments, only beat
  9. 01:09:003 - ^ ]even you want to map from melody I think this beat should be clickable, you have mapped it before, also he's pretty strong. you could ctrl+h for 01:09:114 (1) - and stack of added note with him http://puu.sh/oaBSJ/1d332b70a8.jpg ^ same explain before
  10. 01:10:217 (5,6) - really odd rhythm at this section, hard to map in full accordance. Just a small suggestion: blue tick has sound too, so I think you could map him, what about replace these circles to repeat 1/4 slider? no
  11. 01:13:746 (6,7) - Only I feel that these circles should have more distance? Pretty hard sounds more spacing ? if so is done
  12. 01:53:011 (12) - nc? since new beat ok (hard add too)

• [Hard]
  1. maybe increase ar to 6.5-7? It's really little for your starrate now 6.5
  2. 00:24:334 (5,1) - uh, blanket? fixe
  3. 00:43:967 (5) - maybe move to 451;143? just for symmetry, looks nice fix
  4. 01:19:040 (5) - not sure that repeat so need here, 1/2+circle really would look better for rhythm the rhythm is fine. you can listen the melody are long-hit-long, repeat is make sense for me. I prefer this way
  5. 01:53:011 - add note instead? Since the last sound feels really strong and should be clickable imo done

• [Normal]
  1. 00:14:187 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:17:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - identical patterns looks like lazy mapping lol, and also it probably will playing boring done :p
  2. 00:32:937 (2,3,4) - kinda not smooth flow what probably will doing problems for beginners. You could make like here, looks better http://puu.sh/oaDtl/533cb788c4.jpg fix
  3. 01:02:717 (7,1) - Not agree with these rhythm since 01:02:937 and 01:03:158 has clap sounds and should be clickable. In my opinion the rhythm should look so http://puu.sh/oaDMY/78f55ac90b.jpg. Also you have missed clap on tail of 01:02:717 (7) - I have explain before mod
  4. 01:05:805 (5,6) - also don't agree with a choice of rhythm. I think that (5) could be on red tick better cuz it's better fit with background melody, Yea, you will miss a clam sound, but I think it doesn't a big issure here http://puu.sh/oaHNH/046bf9d289.jpg ^ same
  5. 01:13:746 (8) - uh, 1/2 slider instead feels better for this sound imo ^ same

Easy diff seems good, gl
Thank mod !!
_handholding
hi m4m we talked about in game

[Easy]
00:26:986 (4,1) - This is a big no to me as I'm sure it would be to BNs aswell. The problem is that (1) is a slider thats compelety hidden by the other slider. I thought it was a circle at first my self so noobier players wouldnt be able to see the slider either
00:29:633 (2) - DS error. Ok I think (1) was a mistake that you missed when checking through.
01:08:898 (4,5) - Fix blanket? it needs to be curvier
01:53:016 (6) - NC. Though it doesnt really matter I guess considering its the end of the map

[Normal]
00:15:295 (2,3,4,5) - looking at the spread I think 4 objects with a 1/2 spacing from each other is way too much to be doing it consistently throughout the map. I suggest replacing the 3 circles from some of the patterns to reverse sliders
01:03:604 (1) - You started following the electric piano earlier but this rhythm here doesnt follow anything correctly. I have a suggestion http://puu.sh/obv8i/3dab5fbdb9.jpg You dont have to map all the downbeats if you want to follow the electric piano as long as it flows. but yh I think you should map all the sounds and not miss any such as 01:04:045
01:53:016 (7) - same as easy diff

[Hard]
00:27:869 (3) - I cant hear any sounds on the blue ticks of this slider
00:38:898 (1) - move this to 00:38:677? You mapped on your sliders on the jingle sounds and the jingle sound starts at 00:38:677
01:05:589 (1) - this beat is too weak to be the start of a slider imho
01:03:824 - why skip this beat?
01:17:942 - same as above
01:36:472 (3,4,5) - Youre better off sticking to a regular curve imo. move 01:36:472 (3) to 30x, 120y
01:49:486 (1,2,3,4) - Because you mapped the jingle sounds with half sliders I think you should do it here aswell for consistency otehrwise it sounds a bit weird http://puu.sh/obvL4/c694b93857.jpg
01:53:016 (1) - hey look, you NC'd the last note in this diff ;)

[Insane]
00:27:207 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - I would use a combination of circles and reverse sliders for this stream since its early in the diff and a relatively quiet stream
00:32:722 (4,5,6) - The jump should be between (5) and (6) not (4) and (5). It matches the music better
00:55:663 - NC
01:01:619 (1) - curve this slider the other way for a better pattern? http://puu.sh/obw2u/7d9f2d776f.jpg
01:14:854 (4) - This beat is really weak yet you put a slider on it. Why not put the slider on 01:14:633 (3) the finish sound or 01:14:192 (1) the electric piano? I recommend the piano since you mapped a slider at 01:15:736 (7)
01:25:663 (4,5,6) - same as 00:32:722 (4,5,6)

Well thats all from me, I hope this mod was useful to you in any way. GL! :)
Monstrata
;)
Topic Starter
Pereira006
u troll me so hard, canadariano

EDIT: FIX ALL, EASY !!
Topic Starter
Pereira006

Kisses wrote:

hi m4m we talked about in game

[Easy]
00:26:986 (4,1) - This is a big no to me as I'm sure it would be to BNs aswell. The problem is that (1) is a slider thats compelety hidden by the other slider. I thought it was a circle at first my self so noobier players wouldnt be able to see the slider either wuhdfdfjgn
00:29:633 (2) - DS error. Ok I think (1) was a mistake that you missed when checking through. fix
01:08:898 (4,5) - Fix blanket? it needs to be curvier fix
01:53:016 (6) - NC. Though it doesnt really matter I guess considering its the end of the map fix

[Normal]
00:15:295 (2,3,4,5) - looking at the spread I think 4 objects with a 1/2 spacing from each other is way too much to be doing it consistently throughout the map. I suggest replacing the 3 circles from some of the patterns to reverse sliders is fine because there break after slider end
01:03:604 (1) - You started following the electric piano earlier but this rhythm here doesnt follow anything correctly. I have a suggestion http://puu.sh/obv8i/3dab5fbdb9.jpg You dont have to map all the downbeats if you want to follow the electric piano as long as it flows. but yh I think you should map all the sounds and not miss any such as 01:04:045 01:03:604 (1) this melody have just hit and not but then change melody in 01:03:824 (2) and there lot for hit, the long sldier is most better for follow song
01:53:016 (7) - same as easy diff fix

[Hard]
00:27:869 (3) - I cant hear any sounds on the blue ticks of this slider change to slider 1/8
00:38:898 (1) - move this to 00:38:677? You mapped on your sliders on the jingle sounds and the jingle sound starts at 00:38:677 the jingle start on begin and is long then there other jingle on end slider look is better because jingle is long
01:05:589 (1) - this beat is too weak to be the start of a slider imho didn't follow beats but follow instruments
01:03:824 - why skip this beat? i m not follow beat, only instruments, but there lot hits instrumental, i don't wanna abuse lot notes and slider repeat, is better this spread with insane
01:17:942 - same as above same
01:36:472 (3,4,5) - Youre better off sticking to a regular curve imo. move 01:36:472 (3) to 30x, 120y ya
01:49:486 (1,2,3,4) - Because you mapped the jingle sounds with half sliders I think you should do it here aswell for consistency otehrwise it sounds a bit weird http://puu.sh/obvL4/c694b93857.jpg same explain before
01:53:016 (1) - hey look, you NC'd the last note in this diff ;)

[Insane]
00:27:207 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - I would use a combination of circles and reverse sliders for this stream since its early in the diff and a relatively quiet stream change my own like hard
00:32:722 (4,5,6) - The jump should be between (5) and (6) not (4) and (5). It matches the music better the (4) the melody look weak bur then (5) start strong melody this why i start make this jump, similiar on 00:29:192 (4,5,6,7), prefer stay this
00:55:663 - NC no
01:01:619 (1) - curve this slider the other way for a better pattern? http://puu.sh/obw2u/7d9f2d776f.jpg I keep my shape body
01:14:854 (4) - This beat is really weak yet you put a slider on it. Why not put the slider on 01:14:633 (3) the finish sound or 01:14:192 (1) the electric piano? I recommend the piano since you mapped a slider at 01:15:736 (7) I have explain before, like hard, Iwanna prefer this also finish on electric piano not sound good
01:25:663 (4,5,6) - same as 00:32:722 (4,5,6) same

Well thats all from me, I hope this mod was useful to you in any way. GL! :)
thank mod !!!
Grrum
Hi. Saw you in modreqs and liked the song, so I thought I'd mod it. Don't feel obliged, but if you find this helpful, consider making it a M4M with one of my maps.

Ah, looks like I just finished my mod right after you updated, so some of this might not apply.

[Insane]

00:18:383 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) – More of a personal thing, but try adding a rotation to this because purely horizontal patterns look a bit mechanical http://puu.sh/ohs2o/ad3a9ee067.jpg
00:21:913 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - ^

00:42:427 (1) – until 00:54:780 (1) – This section loses a few background instruments, so it feels a bit calmer to me than the surrounding sections. To reflect this, try lowering the base level of spacing and laying off the jumps here. So scale this 00:43:089 (2,3,4,5,6) - down by ~.9 and don't make this jump so big 00:45:295 (4,5) – . I'll let you consider the rest of the section

00:56:545 (1,2,3) – This looks like it can be cleaned up a bit. There's a potential blanket here on (1) and don't overlap (1,3). So try something like http://puu.sh/ohszR/71f891b788.jpg or http://puu.sh/ohssy/380028b855.jpg

01:00:074 (1,2) – Between the spacing and the flow, (2) doesn't feel natural to play. Try making (1) and (2) les curved, try making the flow smoother (like: http://puu.sh/ohsOK/b650485289.jpg), or try reducing the spacing between these.

01:08:677 (6,1,2) – I like this :)

01:14:192 (1) – This note is quite strong (compare to 01:13:310 (5) - , I think (1) is stronger), but the jump into it is relatively low compared to a lot of other jumps you have. Try to find a way to increase the spacing.

01:41:986 (4) – If you can, try moving this away from the corner since it can be a little awkward to move your cursor way up there. Try moving 01:40:663 (1,2,3,4) – so that (1) is at ~272, 332

01:44:192 (1,2,3) – It is easy to see that you were running out of room on this pattern due to the angles of this curve. Try moving 01:43:089 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) – to the right more like: http://puu.sh/ohtaq/416805b24a.jpg . If you do be careful about how auto-stack works to maintain 1.20x DS. After you move to the right, you can rotate 01:44:192 (1) – and move 01:44:854 (2) – to get a more circular curve.

[Hard]

00:14:192 (1,2) – More of a personal thing, but I don't like the flow generated by this blanket. The anti-flow that the (2) slider makes you do is a big change in direction, and I don't feel anything in the song that this would represent. Consider a smoother flow: http://puu.sh/ohtrR/26f2a8591f.jpg
jumps overdone, especially in the calmer section

00:15:736 (5,1) – This jump and the ones similar to it (00:17:280 (5,1) - , 00:19:266 (5,1) - , etc) feels a little too big. Consider reducing this jump to 1.8x DS.

00:25:442 (2,3,4,5) – This could form a nicer trapezoid: http://puu.sh/ohtDy/6706a7cb2e.jpg

00:31:398 (5,2) – Might look nicer if there were more room between these.

00:32:501 (2,3,4,5) – These could form a nicer trapezoid.

00:37:574 (2,3) – I disagree with this jump. (3) is a weaker note in the song than (2), so if (3) gets this high level of spacing, so should (2). That doesn't seem right, so make this the same spacing as (1,2). The 00:37:574 (2,3,4) – triangle is not worth it.

00:39:560 (2,3,4,5) – trapezoid

00:45:736 (5,1) – Again, these jumps feel a bit too big, especially since this is a calmer section of the song since you lose a few background instruments here. Try making the DS here be only 1.6x spacing (assuming you did the above spacing change too.)

00:44:854 (2,1) – overlap is not ideal

01:10:663 (1,2) – If you rotate this a little, you can make 01:11:986 (3) – be equidistant to (1) and (2). Since (3) makes a 9 degree angle with the y-axis, rotate (1,2) by 9 degrees and position back onto (1)'s head,

01:12:648 (1,2,3,4) – If you don't want to make a trapezoidal flow, I'm fine with that. But right now, it looks a little too unstructured, and a trapezoid looks better: http://puu.sh/ohu8Z/fc22a2f7d7.jpg. Figure out a way to make the angles between (1,2,3,4) work nicer, or just use the easy shape.

01:14:192 (1,2,3) – a smoother flow like this would be nicer after the jump, and it has the potential to remove the 01:13:310 (4,3) - overlap: http://puu.sh/ohuhR/3be442436d.jpg

01:17:722 (1) – It felt a little odd that these strong melody notes weren't expressed, but I guess it makes since you want the pacing to be calmer after 01:16:839 (4,5) -

[Normal]

00:23:898 (6,7,1) – Visually, I like this better: http://puu.sh/ohuUN/c27565ffc1.jpg . Since (1)'s head and (1)'s end are parallel to (6,7), the pattern forms a trapezoid, which looks nicer to me.

00:38:016 (7,1) – Try to get this to blanket?

00:47:722 (5,1) – Overlap is not ideal

00:54:780 (5) – If you curve this slightly more, you get a better blanket

01:03:824 (2) – This slider feels like it's ignoring a bit too much of the melody. Try this rhythm: http://puu.sh/ohuzz/5bd80b09cc.jpg. If you expect the player to be able to hit four ½ notes in a row, I think they can handle this rhythm too.
01:17:942 (2) - ^ similar

01:09:119 (4) – I really wish the song were different and had this note in the melody at 01:09:339 – since this ½ rhythm is unintuitive, but it is what it is.

01:14:192 (1,2,4,5) – Why not make these two overlaps the same and stack (5) on (1)?http://puu.sh/ohuIc/f9a788c497.jpg

[Easy]

00:40:663 (3,4) – the DS here is 1.05x. Might be nicer to get it to 1.00x

00:38:898 (1,2,3,4) – trapezoid might look nicer, I won't mention others

00:51:251 (3,1) – I dislike how the curvature of these two sliders are so different. It'd work nicer if they flowed differently like http://puu.sh/ohvnZ/91116046a2.jpg (was a quick edit, didn't want to move it). If you're going in the same direction though, idk, it just looks odd to me. You can maybe add a directional change too like: http://puu.sh/ohvrL/24457208ef.jpg . See if there is a way to relate these two sliders somehow.
01:19:927 (3,2) - ^ similar. I think it'd look better if these were copy paste of each other

01:05:369 (2,3) – These are a little too close. It'd look nicer if you could make some room between them.

01:24:780 (1,3) – A little picky, but these could be blanketed.

01:30:516 (4) – Make the slider end have a Normal-clap here
01:37:574 (4) - ^

01:38:898 (1,2) – Making these have the same curvature sets up a more circular pattern which looks nicer to me. http://puu.sh/ohvXg/3214e2e216.jpg

In general, I think your patterns could use smoother flow and and more structure (not to say that there aren't good instances of it), but that's just a preference.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Pereira006

pinataman wrote:

Hi. Saw you in modreqs and liked the song, so I thought I'd mod it. Don't feel obliged, but if you find this helpful, consider making it a M4M with one of my maps.

I didn't said m4m in #modreqs.... well will look after

Ah, looks like I just finished my mod right after you updated, so some of this might not apply.

[Insane]

00:18:383 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) – More of a personal thing, but try adding a rotation to this because purely horizontal patterns look a bit mechanical http://puu.sh/ohs2o/ad3a9ee067.jpg [b]change my own, fixing symentrical[/b]
00:21:913 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - ^ ^ same

00:42:427 (1) – until 00:54:780 (1) – This section loses a few background instruments, so it feels a bit calmer to me than the surrounding sections. To reflect this, try lowering the base level of spacing and laying off the jumps here. So scale this 00:43:089 (2,3,4,5,6) - down by ~.9 and don't make this jump so big 00:45:295 (4,5) – . I'll let you consider the rest of the section stay as jump, not matter see is big jump because the number is almost always 1.60x ~ 2.30 but when test play, the move mouse or tablet feel is same, and there melody true but there strong instruments, the jump is make sense here, stay as jump

00:56:545 (1,2,3) – This looks like it can be cleaned up a bit. There's a potential blanket here on (1) and don't overlap (1,3). So try something like http://puu.sh/ohszR/71f891b788.jpg or http://puu.sh/ohssy/380028b855.jpg ok

01:00:074 (1,2) – Between the spacing and the flow, (2) doesn't feel natural to play. Try making (1) and (2) les curved, try making the flow smoother (like: http://puu.sh/ohsOK/b650485289.jpg), or try reducing the spacing between these. ok

01:08:677 (6,1,2) – I like this :)

01:14:192 (1) – This note is quite strong (compare to 01:13:310 (5) - , I think (1) is stronger), but the jump into it is relatively low compared to a lot of other jumps you have. Try to find a way to increase the spacing. little increassing

01:41:986 (4) – If you can, try moving this away from the corner since it can be a little awkward to move your cursor way up there. Try moving 01:40:663 (1,2,3,4) – so that (1) is at ~272, 332 fix

01:44:192 (1,2,3) – It is easy to see that you were running out of room on this pattern due to the angles of this curve. Try moving 01:43:089 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) – to the right more like: http://puu.sh/ohtaq/416805b24a.jpg . If you do be careful about how auto-stack works to maintain 1.20x DS. After you move to the right, you can rotate 01:44:192 (1) – and move 01:44:854 (2) – to get a more circular curve. ok

[Hard]

00:14:192 (1,2) – More of a personal thing, but I don't like the flow generated by this blanket. The anti-flow that the (2) slider makes you do is a big change in direction, and I don't feel anything in the song that this would represent. Consider a smoother flow: http://puu.sh/ohtrR/26f2a8591f.jpg
jumps overdone, especially in the calmer section ok

00:15:736 (5,1) – This jump and the ones similar to it (00:17:280 (5,1) - , 00:19:266 (5,1) - , etc) feels a little too big. Consider reducing this jump to 1.8x DS.fix

00:25:442 (2,3,4,5) – This could form a nicer trapezoid: http://puu.sh/ohtDy/6706a7cb2e.jpg hmm i see is still triangules but fix

00:31:398 (5,2) – Might look nicer if there were more room between these. ok

00:32:501 (2,3,4,5) – These could form a nicer trapezoid. ok

00:37:574 (2,3) – I disagree with this jump. (3) is a weaker note in the song than (2), so if (3) gets this high level of spacing, so should (2). That doesn't seem right, so make this the same spacing as (1,2). The 00:37:574 (2,3,4) – triangle is not worth it. the jump stay, there melody stronger is make sense a lot for me

00:39:560 (2,3,4,5) – trapezoid ok

00:45:736 (5,1) – Again, these jumps feel a bit too big, especially since this is a calmer section of the song since you lose a few background instruments here. Try making the DS here be only 1.6x spacing (assuming you did the above spacing change too.) is 2.00x is fine level for hard

00:44:854 (2,1) – overlap is not ideal test play, they gone faster

01:10:663 (1,2) – If you rotate this a little, you can make 01:11:986 (3) – be equidistant to (1) and (2). Since (3) makes a 9 degree angle with the y-axis, rotate (1,2) by 9 degrees and position back onto (1)'s head, hmm ok

01:12:648 (1,2,3,4) – If you don't want to make a trapezoidal flow, I'm fine with that. But right now, it looks a little too unstructured, and a trapezoid looks better: http://puu.sh/ohu8Z/fc22a2f7d7.jpg. Figure out a way to make the angles between (1,2,3,4) work nicer, or just use the easy shape. fix

01:14:192 (1,2,3) – a smoother flow like this would be nicer after the jump, and it has the potential to remove the 01:13:310 (4,3) - overlap: http://puu.sh/ohuhR/3be442436d.jpg fix

01:17:722 (1) – It felt a little odd that these strong melody notes weren't expressed, but I guess it makes since you want the pacing to be calmer after 01:16:839 (4,5) - true but the problem thing there will abuse notes, there melody but i listen there instrument long, slider look better for similiar other pattern

[Normal]

00:23:898 (6,7,1) – Visually, I like this better: http://puu.sh/ohuUN/c27565ffc1.jpg . Since (1)'s head and (1)'s end are parallel to (6,7), the pattern forms a trapezoid, which looks nicer to me. ok

00:38:016 (7,1) – Try to get this to blanket? b]ok[/b]

00:47:722 (5,1) – Overlap is not ideal b]ok[/b]

00:54:780 (5) – If you curve this slightly more, you get a better blanket b]ok[/b]

01:03:824 (2) – This slider feels like it's ignoring a bit too much of the melody. Try this rhythm: http://puu.sh/ohuzz/5bd80b09cc.jpg. If you expect the player to be able to hit four ½ notes in a row, I think they can handle this rhythm too. stay long slider I did explain other stay long slider you can see my m ap this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358450, the thing long slider you can listen there hit instrumental + long melody Slider is better, not going abuse slider repeat or notes, stay long slider
01:17:942 (2) - ^ similar ^ same

01:09:119 (4) – I really wish the song were different and had this note in the melody at 01:09:339 – since this ½ rhythm is unintuitive, but it is what it is. but there strong 3 melody then next object strong melody is really better

01:14:192 (1,2,4,5) – Why not make these two overlaps the same and stack (5) on (1)?http://puu.sh/ohuIc/f9a788c497.jpg change my own placements

[Easy]

00:40:663 (3,4) – the DS here is 1.05x. Might be nicer to get it to 1.00x is just 0.05 lol

00:38:898 (1,2,3,4) – trapezoid might look nicer, I won't mention others ok

00:51:251 (3,1) – I dislike how the curvature of these two sliders are so different. It'd work nicer if they flowed differently like http://puu.sh/ohvnZ/91116046a2.jpg (was a quick edit, didn't want to move it). If you're going in the same direction though, idk, it just looks odd to me. You can maybe add a directional change too like: http://puu.sh/ohvrL/24457208ef.jpg . See if there is a way to relate these two sliders somehow. fix
01:19:927 (3,2) - ^ similar. I think it'd look better if these were copy paste of each other fix

01:05:369 (2,3) – These are a little too close. It'd look nicer if you could make some room between them. look fine

01:24:780 (1,3) – A little picky, but these could be blanketed. ok

01:30:516 (4) – Make the slider end have a Normal-clap here fix
01:37:574 (4) - ^ fix

01:38:898 (1,2) – Making these have the same curvature sets up a more circular pattern which looks nicer to me. http://puu.sh/ohvXg/3214e2e216.jpg fix

In general, I think your patterns could use smoother flow and and more structure (not to say that there aren't good instances of it), but that's just a preference.

I have fix flow, structure and symentrica some diff's

Good luck!
Thank mod !!
pishifat
;)

;) easy ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
01:05:369 (2) - uh symmetrical sliders for rhythm that's completely different kinda not great. 01:19:486 (2,3) - using this rhythm or essentially anything else to differentiate it would work better ;)
00:47:722 (3,4) - i dont want to point out blankets i am g ;)
you kinda do this everywhere, but like i get super triggered by 00:50:810 (2,3) - 01:13:310 (4,1) - these sorts of transitions that aren't actually lining up with what sliderbodies indicate. this is what you got and this is what is hot ;)
oh and this sort of thing happens in all diffs ok thats cool ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ;)

;) normal ;)
00:48:383 (6) - looks like your circle spam was meant to follow the melody thing, but um there's no melody thing on this red tick:( tbh just getting rid of it more appropriate, like how you did 00:54:780 (5,6) - ;)
01:05:810 (5) - 01:19:927 (5) - really should be starting something on the main instrument thing there too. you legit just showed that it's waht you were prioritizing with 01:03:824 (2) - w ;)

;) harD ;)
00:27:869 (3) - might wanna remove last 1/8 repeat since hard diff players haven't properly learned how to alternate lol. sliderbreaks forever ;)
00:41:986 (3) - whats with the not 1/8 this time it's the same as 00:27:869 (3) - uhm ;)
01:03:604 (1) - following the same instrument consistently is kinda important:( ignoring the beepwhatever thing mid-slider is like not you'd expect after having prioritized the instrument a second ago. ending 01:03:163 (5) - on the downbeat and mapping your circle spam on the following red tick > tbh ;)
01:17:722 (1) - sorta same as the previous thing, except spamming circles after repeats kinda a bad idea, so going with a 1/2 slider > tjsdfdkxc ;)
01:38:457 (3,4,5) - holy confusion cant even see the slider underneath stack. should probably simplify this sorta stuff lol ;)

;) insane ;)
01:10:001 (3,4,5) - pretty sure the sound going on here is 1/6 dood. there's 1/4 between 5 and 6 tho, so like saving the triple for then would work out. i dunno how this would affect the constant repeat sliders on hard tho gg ;)

;)
Battle
pishifat
>bilinear upscaling
Monstrata
pishifat
Battle
p l s
Topic Starter
Pereira006

pishifat wrote:

;)

;) easy ;)
01:05:369 (2) - uh symmetrical sliders for rhythm that's completely different kinda not great. 01:19:486 (2,3) - using this rhythm or essentially anything else to differentiate it would work better ;) :)
00:47:722 (3,4) - i dont want to point out blankets i am g ;) :)
you kinda do this everywhere, but like i get super triggered by 00:50:810 (2,3) - 01:13:310 (4,1) - these sorts of transitions that aren't actually lining up with what sliderbodies indicate. this is what you got and this is what is hot ;)
oh and this sort of thing happens in all diffs ok thats cool ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ;)

;) normal ;)
00:48:383 (6) - looks like your circle spam was meant to follow the melody thing, but um there's no melody thing on this red tick:( tbh just getting rid of it more appropriate, like how you did 00:54:780 (5,6) - ;) :cry: no melody but instrument :cry:
01:05:810 (5) - 01:19:927 (5) - really should be starting something on the main instrument thing there too. you legit just showed that it's waht you were prioritizing with 01:03:824 (2) - w ;) :cry: the main instruments there lot hits, no prefer add slider repeat or notes 4 or 5, stay :cry:

;) harD ;)
00:27:869 (3) - might wanna remove last 1/8 repeat since hard diff players haven't properly learned how to alternate lol. sliderbreaks forever ;) :)
00:41:986 (3) - whats with the not 1/8 this time it's the same as 00:27:869 (3) - uhm ;) :)
01:03:604 (1) - following the same instrument consistently is kinda important:( ignoring the beepwhatever thing mid-slider is like not you'd expect after having prioritized the instrument a second ago. ending 01:03:163 (5) - on the downbeat and mapping your circle spam on the following red tick > tbh ;) :) slider 1/2 and 1 note
01:17:722 (1) - sorta same as the previous thing, except spamming circles after repeats kinda a bad idea, so going with a 1/2 slider > tjsdfdkxc ;)
01:38:457 (3,4,5) - holy confusion cant even see the slider underneath stack. should probably simplify this sorta stuff lol ;) :)

;) insane ;)
01:10:001 (3,4,5) - pretty sure the sound going on here is 1/6 dood. there's 1/4 between 5 and 6 tho, so like saving the triple for then would work out. i dunno how this would affect the constant repeat sliders on hard tho gg ;) :)

;)
:) thank the mod !
Battle
rip no winkyface
show more