forum

Atreyu - Ex's and Oh's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
t_mac1
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 1:33:26 PM

Artist: Atreyu
Title: Ex's and Oh's
BPM: 80.02
Filesize: 3451kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.82 stars, 204 notes)
Download: Atreyu - Ex's and Oh's
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
7/12: Normal difficulty finished, now ready for testing, you may download and throw all your ideas at me ;). I'm thinking about putting credits in the background by just editing the background that's already in place..if i do, and you gave me some help, ill make sure to put you in ;D
EDIT: 7/12-Decided to go all the way through the song =D. Hope you guys enjoy, and still waiting for some replies!
EDIT2: 7/12-Fixed Several timing problems with beats...Thanks again to CheeseWarlock. If anyone else sees any, post the time and explanation of problem. Thanks
EDIT3: 7/13-Fixed some very few timing problems and moved beats around for better timing feelings.

Insane/Hard difficulty in the works..

Special Thanks to : CheeseWarlock -Many timing and beat placement recommendations, Saturos -Timing issues, Lunarleg -Trying it out! =D

Thanks so far to CheeseWarlock and Saturos for timing issues help. <3
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Snap_shot
NICE
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.