forum

Scatman John - Cotton Eyed Joe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TedJustice
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Thank god this is easier than loginer's.

Okay, for starters, use an offset of 7270 with a BPM of 132.56. 1 slider tic sounds best imo, with the velocity that you choose.

hit circles on spinners are a no-no. It is instantly unrankable no matter how good the map is if the circles overlap the spinners (or anything else overlap)

Some things like 50:76 may be a bit confusing for an easy map. Save something like that for an easy or a hard.

Not much else to mod since this is an easy map. Hard mode pls :)
Topic Starter
TedJustice

Rolled wrote:

Thank god this is easier than loginer's.

Okay, for starters, use an offset of 7270 with a BPM of 132.56. 1 slider tic sounds best imo, with the velocity that you choose.

hit circles on spinners are a no-no. It is instantly unrankable no matter how good the map is if the circles overlap the spinners (or anything else overlap)

Some things like 50:76 may be a bit confusing for an easy map. Save something like that for an easy or a hard.

Not much else to mod since this is an easy map. Hard mode pls :)
The spinner is actually pretty easy. You just hit one note, spin a little, hit the other, then finish spinning. I don't see why that would be such a big deal. But I'll take it out anyway.

Also about the things that might be a little complicated, what if I just upped the HP drain and called it a normal song?
Rolled

TedJustice wrote:

The spinner is actually pretty easy. You just hit one note, spin a little, hit the other, then finish spinning. I don't see why that would be such a big deal. But I'll take it out anyway.quote]

Just trust me on this one. It has been done before and caused so much controversy. I thought it was actually fixed so that the circles can no longer even be hit when overlapping, but I guess not.

TedJustice wrote:

Also about the things that might be a little complicated, what if I just upped the HP drain and called it a normal song?
Good idea actually, go with that.
Topic Starter
TedJustice
Alright I think it's fixed. Just ignore the easy one.
flix123_old
you really need to work on this song!
SBKT
One part that gets me is that straight up/down bit. It seems a bit too linear. Other than that, I love this.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.