forum

Problems with TabletPC Pen recognition [Resolved in b110]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
flakmonkey
I searched the forums if there is a similar topic but found nothing, so there goes.
I have a lenovo x60 Tablet running Vista 32 bit, which uses a normal wacom pen for the tablet part. But when I try to play a song, the game won't recognise my taps with the pen.. It will only work when I double-tap for each beat, or when I press and hold the pen while moving on the surface a little. This unfortunately makes the game unplayable becaus double tapping takes too much time for every beat.
I'm using the official wacom driver by the way. I uninstalled it and tried using the one that comes with vista, but that didn't help.
peppy
There is another thread on this here, but we haven't got this one resolved. Would you like to contact me on msn/irc to follow this up? I actually have tested (and others) a Wacomm tablet on XP and it works as expected, so this seems like a Vista problem (yet again).

Please get in touch if you can, and we'll sort this out :).
Topic Starter
flakmonkey
wow, that was fast! Sure, i'll do what I can.
EDIT: which IRC channel should I go to?
peppy
#osu on irc.enterthegame.com

not sure what happened with msn - I got some message from you but nothing popped up. I'm betting its miranda's fault..