forum

Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Samstag, 15. November 2008 at 22:46:42

Artist: Kaiser Chiefs
Title: Ruby
BPM: 94
Filesize: 13463kb
Play Time: 03:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,67 stars, 104 notes)
  2. Normal (1,58 stars, 168 notes)
  3. Hard (4,37 stars, 338 notes)
Download: Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Download: Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hope you like that one, I really tried my best on it =D

As usual, I want you to remember that I'm German. I'm sorry for every scribal error I make.

EDIT1: Added Easy, made some minor changes on Normal difficulty, added a video and changed Slider Tick Rate to 1.
EDIT2:...I don't know... I did much. The most important things are that I added Hard and changed the Beat Snap Divisor to 1/4. I also added whistle and finish sounds to every difficulty... But I do think, hard is a little bit too hard and easy a little bit too easy... what do you think?
EDIT3: Changed BPM and Offset, added a timing section, added hope the BPM for the timing section is right... and well, I did my very best, but I don't think the BPM is right, so please, if someone looks at this beatmap, pay good attention to the timing section. Because I think that's the only thing which could still be wrong. But I don't hope it is. But it could be! BUT IT MUSTN- *gets shot*
EDIT4: Took MaxwellDemon's timing and Resnapped, recalculated and all that.
EDIT5: Snapped every note on easy to red or white ticks and made one change on normal. Thanks to dipsy ;P
EDIT6: Used 1/8 Divisor for the intro of hard difficulty. Everything was so freakin off about the intro D=
EDIT7: I HATE YOU, RUBY. I'LL ERASE YOU FROM MY FREAKIN IPOD!... Well, I added one more timing section. Why do I get a song with 5 timing sections as my third one?
EDIT8: Added a BG Picture, just so it won't get graveyarded.
EDIT9: Took the awphul timing. Haha, got it? AWPHUL!!! HAHA...HA.
EDIT10: Mogsworth suggestions done. :D
EDIT11: Minor problems for president!
EDIT12: Your mom.
EDIT13: My mum.

RANK THIS SHIT X_X
Agent BA8 Rookbie
You did quite a good job of this. I can't see much wrong, and the timing seems right. Make some more difficulties, and this could be pretty rankable.
Needz moar edited video though.
By the way, love you for doing this song.
MaxwellDemon
Try the timing of 93.54 BPM and 6,280 offset. XD
I am not sure how accurate that is, since there are some places that I feel it's slightly glitchy (particularly that last part where most things quiet down -- I am a little convinced this might require a seperate timing section... but I can't get it right. XD). But it should be pretty close. Might require some fine tuning though. :P

Anyway, remember to resnap your notes, recalculate your sliders, and recheck all your notes. :D
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MaxwellDemon
Okay, I rechecked Mark's timing...

I still think this requires a lot of fine tuning. I did a really, really closer look at the timing sections, now the first part is bugging me. XD

It could just be me though.

Here are the new timing sections:

93.55 BPM (I still like 93.54 better :P) - 1200
92.08 BPM - 116,640
94.19 BPM - 134,860
94.00 BPM - 162,883

Hopefully these aren't too far off now. :?
woozlez
Normal:
09:49 2,4; Either make them 7/8s or forward to the beat because it does not need to be with the voices, it needs to be with guitar.
19:55 Same
46:51 1; should be deleted
56:41 1; move forward 1/2 beat
from 28:96 until 1:56:96 the singing does not match the beats...is it matching the guitar?
1:56:96-2:50:55 Do Not Correct, This is your best timed area....(Compliment)
I will do the other difficulties later...
Also does this song really needs multiple timings?
lukewarmholiday

woozlez wrote:

Normal:
09:49 2,4; Either make them 7/8s or forward to the beat because it does not need to be with the voices, it needs to be with guitar.
19:55 Same
28:96-52:26 F***ed up timing....i don't want to say....hint: first half put in 1/2 second half put in 1/4
46:51 1; should be deleted
56:41 1; move forward 1/2 beat
Generally....you need to take the past comments and use them, from 28:96 until 1:56:96 the singing does not match the beats....and thats the area it should be.
1:56:96-2:50:55 Do Not Correct, This is your best timed area....
I don't have time to do the other difficulties...
Also i don't think this song really needs multiple timings...you just have to use the average.
no
awp
Ah, here's what I got for timing:

94 ... 1230
93 ... 29315
93.89 ... 52540
93 ... 72985
93.88 ... 96196
92 ... 116653
94.05 ... 137375
Topic Starter
Larto
Bump, please someone look at this <.<
Mogsy
Normal:
-00:31:250 (3) - That is spaced too close to 1 for my tastes. Space it further to the left. And more downwards.
-02:00:500 (1) - Space this a bit further away from 1.
-02:54:376 (1, 2, 3) - Spaced too close together; also, 1 is too close to the end of the previous phrase.

Starred for now.
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Hard:
-02:57:087 - I feel like there should be a beat there. It may just be me following the song a little too closely, but it just feels weird without that beat there for some reason.

Only problem I had with it, really. Change it and I'll change this to a bubble.

EDIT: The deed has been done.
m980