forum

Sonic - Dr Eggman Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KirbyPink
Extor
Nice beatmap and song selection.

You should use a lower BPM for this one, 222 is quite high and I don't know if it evens goes with the rythm of the song. You can try with 133 BPM and 17,630 for the offset. You will need to resnap all the notes and then adjust the slider velocity and position to prevent some issues with them.

You also need to repackage the .osz without the other .osu file (there is a "timed version" and another version). Only package the timed version and name it without it. That's all!
Topic Starter
KirbyPink
Okay, did just as you told me. Fixed the timing and fixed the Beat snap. Thank you.
http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Paul%20Shortino%20-%20E.G.G.M.A.N.%20Timed%20Version.osz
Hitoshirenu Shourai
The beat placement is fine, but the timing is still a bit off. This shouldn't take much more work, seems like the only problem is the timing, really. Keep it up, I'd like to see this song get ranked. ^^
Topic Starter
KirbyPink
Hm, yes. I wondered if it replaced the old file when i uploaded it. Was it?
Hitoshirenu Shourai
It only replaces the original file if the file name is the same.
Topic Starter
KirbyPink
So if i upload say... Ready Steady Go. It will replace it with the one in Beatmap listing then?
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Yes, but if you did that, I would have to kill you. ^^
peppy

KirbyPink wrote:

So if i upload say... Ready Steady Go. It will replace it with the one in Beatmap listing then?
I will kill you before hitoshirenu gets a chance if you do this :twisted:.
Extor
The version you uploaded still has the same BPM and the same offset as the original. Try using the values I gave you. Also, try to use more sliders on the song and try to make the ones you placed to match the song flow.

Cya!