BPM: 180
Filesize: 17.1MB
Play Time: 02:00
Note: PV included.
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.47 stars, 120 notes)
  2. Normal (3.34 stars, 185 notes)
Download: IOSYS - FOE to no Souguu
Download: IOSYS - FOE to no Souguu (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Even in Osu! FOE! :twisted:

This is my first beatmap uploaded here. Timing still seems a bit off near the end. I've adjusted BPM several times and this is the best I can get so any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you and enjoy the song! ^^

Edited: I found out I forgot to resnap the beat markers, so I just resnap them and it turns out great so, no timing issue anymore. I've uploaded the newer version.

Edited again: Song name and title changed from hiragana to romaji. Should be working now.

Edited yet again: Easy level is up. It is included in the new version.
Upsilon_old
It didn't work for me. The Japanese characters in the filenames messed up. What are they meant to be?
GuardianHX
@Upsilon

I had a problem with another song that friend sent me through MSN, one way to fix it is to re-name the files to a simpler name, like, <Insert Japanese character here> and change to <Insert English name here>.

However, that can be hard to do properly without screwing up and making everything not work at all.

EDIT:
Unless you mean the link to the download, since only part of it is highlighted. Copy everything up to the end of the .osz and paste that in your URL thingy at the top of your browser.
peppy
Its best not to use jaapnese characters in the audio filenames. In fact its best not to use them at all. While some of us can read and comprehend them, the rest would much prefer romaji so they can at least recognise the song they are playing by name. Would you be able to change the japanese in this song and reupload? :)
Upsilon_old
The problem is that it doesn't play the correct song. The beats and video work fine, but the song played seems to be the last one that started playing instead of FOE.

I assumed that the fact that the files were changed to gibberish like "01-05 éªéËé¿ü[éóü[éãé╠é╗éñé«éñ.ogg" was the reason for the problem.

I tried changing the filenames but nothing changed - in fact it made the beats stop working too in one case. Can you be more specific about how I do this correctly?
Extor
We should wait until a new and fixed version is up. Anyway, what you need to do is rename the mp3 file to some normal text. Then open the .osu file and change the path to the mp3 file to that one.
Upsilon_old
Okay thanks I fixed it finally. >_>
Topic Starter
Kharl
Okay, I changed song name and title from hiragana to romaji. It should be working now.

Thank you for all feedbacks. :D
Hitoshirenu Shourai
OMG, this was the most entertaining map I've seen in a while! Awesome job! Brilliant timing! All we need from you now is an "easy" version, and this is going straight to ranked! *Applauds!*
Topic Starter
Kharl
Easy level is up. It is included in the new version or you can download only the easy map (.osu file) from this link: http://peppy.chigau.com/files/IOSYS - FOE to no Souguu (Kharl) [Easy].osu
Hitoshirenu Shourai
There's only one thing I can say...

Ranked.
Vaniii_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Manabeast
I love it.

Now, someone will do Marisa Stole the Precious Thing, and I will cry.
Jean_old
I'm pretty new to this, but so far this is my favourite song. Scarily addicting, just like my favourite tracks in the real games! It scares me, too. The beat and weirdness really pumps you up.
[deleted user]
This is a pretty addictive song.
I keep getting distracted by the animation behind it.... :D
awp
This song is the reason I made an account.
Kazearashi_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nintendonick4
I would never have thought of making a map for this song, but it works wonderfully! I really, really like the creative sliders.
Rolled
I REQUEST HARD MODE KHARL READY SET GO.