forum

Magical Trick Society - The Steel Samurai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
I like it! Timing seems pretty spot-on to me; I can't even suggest a minute change of 4 in the offset or anything. But it seems more Insane than Hard to me. The only thing that comes to mind, and this is more of a suggestion than a problem, is to make use of the false triplet (snapping using 1/4, not 1/3) at 00:39:90 (and at least once after that). For the sake of one hit circle/beat (though you'll have to move a slider) you can add a break from the half-beat pattern.
Topic Starter
machol30
Updated! Working on Easy difficulty now.
Ichikira_old
OMG ! i love Phoenix Wright , but i'm not a Samurai , the mod hard is too hard , is a insane mod xDD
Topic Starter
machol30
another update.
edit2: Renamed Hard to Insane and Normal to Hard. Added Normal.
Topic Starter
machol30
bump.
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
K-S-O
I've played only Normal and it was pretty fun. What you did with Hard and Insane looks pretty cool and don't have any problems that I could see.
kingcobra52
Normal:

01:33:04 (3,4) - This part seems a bit tricky. Maybe you can try extending the slider 1/4 beat and moving '4' 1/2 beat forward so it would go with the music.

Hard:

From 1:57:90 to the end - Suggestion: Would it be possible to have a break somewhere in here? Seems a bit long to go without a break, but since it's a hard map, I'll let you decide.

Insane:

Ow, my finger! ><
It's all good. :)

Really nice job on this, burai!
Topic Starter
machol30

kingcobra52 wrote:

Hard:

From 1:57:90 to the end - Suggestion: Would it be possible to have a break somewhere in here? Seems a bit long to go without a break, but since it's a hard map, I'll let you decide.
Hmm... it is pretty long, I suppose. Added break in most convenient place I could find... :?

kindcobra52 wrote:

Really nice job on this, burai!
Wow! Thanks! :D
James
insane is confusing as hell, oh well, insane is insane anyways.
i just dont like the idea of 9m score in a 2min song. but since its hard its OK i guess.

im going to bubble this now

EDIT: remove the anti-mouse player spinner on insane (the fast one)

bubbled
Kai
'd
gunmilkcom
Nice Song :lol: