forum

It won't let me in!! [DirectX9 needed?]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
I am trying to get the game running, since I downloaded it on Eugen's computer, but it won't let me in!

OUENDAAAAAAAAAN!!!!
Ivalset
Might want to elaborate on what exactly your problem is.

"It won't let me in" could mean a slew of things.

Are you getting a specific error? Where are things not working? List exactly what you're doing and what's happening (or what isn't and you think should).
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Are you getting a specific error? Where are things not working? List exactly what you're doing and what's happening (or what isn't and you think should).
Might want to elaborate on what exactly your problem is.

"It won't let me in" could mean a slew of things.

I got the game downloaded to Eugen's computer and installed the certain requirements, but it wasn't letting me in.
Echo
You might want to provide us with a more detailed error message?
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Okay. I downloaded osu! on Eugen's computer, since he dosn't care, and got the songs so I can play, as well as I downloaded some Tottoko Hamutaro songs. Now when I double-clicked the icon to get started, An error occured. It was saying that the DirectX thing was N/Aed or disabled.

Can you help me out now?
GuardianHX
Download DirectX9.
That may fix the problem, but you may want to wait for feedback from other people first.

Could be the graphics card, and that it simply won't run on that particular computer. It's not a Windows 98 or something, is it?