forum

Daniel Skriptchenko - Burpz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
daskrip
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 10:21:22 PM

Artist: Daniel Skriptchenko
Title: Burpz
BPM: 60.55
Filesize: 0kb
Play Time: 00:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.79 stars, 26 notes)
  2. Normal (1.79 stars, 26 notes)
Download: Daniel Skriptchenko - Burpz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my BeatMap. Enjoy my burp!
Topic Starter
daskrip
To play my own BeatMap, do I have to wait 'till the submission it accepted or something?
All I can do is edit it, not play it.
Sinistro
It seems there was an error with your sumbission. Try reuploading using full submission and, if the problem persists, try asking in the irc channel.

Regarding the question in your second post, you can play any of your beatmaps either by pressing F5 in the Editor (Test Play), or going in Play Mode's song selection screen and selecting your beatmap. You can do this regardless of whether you have submitted the beatmap to the site.
Topic Starter
daskrip
Oh, thanks.
I actually discovered about how to play my own beatmap recently. Also, there's some kind of problem with my Burpz beatmap, and I can't submit it. It was a compilation of a bunch of my burpz, it was twenty-something seconds long so it really doesn't matter that I can't submit the beatmap.
I'm working on a different beatmap now.
Thanks for the help nonetheless.

Download: Ke$ha - Animal (hawkzor) [Teara & hawkzor collab].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.