forum

Search bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Nightcore - Ravers Fantasy (LoweH) [Lizbeth].osu
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Whenever that happens to me, I go into beatmap options and uncheck the filters and then I see them all~
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk

peppy wrote:

Seriously, join your posts. Especially when the issues sound related.

Your songs folder sounds fucked. Did you extract songs yourself/in a non-standard way? Searching works perfectly on all tests here.
I just deleted the whole Osu! installation including the songs folder. I redownloaded the Osu! installer from the web site and installed b370 from scratch. I extracted only the official beatmap packs (33 of them) into the songs folder, so there were approx 490 zip files in the songs folder. I then ran Osu! and started the game in solo mode and Osu! extracted all of the songs within a few minutes. I then performed all of the steps I mentioned in this thread and the other thread I posted at the link below, and I get all of the same problems as I have previously mentioned.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4558
peppy
Also, what awp said. Are you sure you don't have a filter turned on?

Edit: are you making sure to count BEATMAPS not beatmap SETS? ie. some maps will be hidden by default in the search results because they have multiple difficulties.

Edit: I have made a slight fix to the way osu! counts so this will make more sense from now on.
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
Strange, the filters appear to be working now as normal, so you can lock the thread that's linked below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4558

I'm still having problems with the search feature though, only 2 results now show for 'insane' even though Osu! reports that there are 88 matches found. And as you can see from the screenshot I took, the 'All' sorting tab is selected and there are no filters turned on to hide any of the results.

Download: Ke$ha - Dinosaur (ayey) [Rasyad95's Dino].osu
peppy
Thanks for the screenshot. I'll look into this.
Gemi
I can confirm this on b372.test. Searching for insane or hard gives you less maps than it claims to have found. My game finds exactly same 2 songs as in the screenshot above.