forum

Name dissapearing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis
This has happened to me three or four times now. Sometimes after finishing a song while the high score, rate, ect. screen appears my name appears as normal then the box fades away; I can still see numbers added/subtracted, but nothing it's adding/subtracting from!! After this the box doesn't appear anywhere except the online list (F9). It's not in the bottom of song select and the top-left of the main menu! And when I click the spot where it should be in the main menu it doesn't do anything. This effect lasts in-till I close Osu! It returns after I re-open Osu!. I didn't find any specific thing to trigger this, but this last time I played with this happening was Lollipop [Hard] and my box dissapeared and I saw a -0.01% where accuracy was.
Screenshotz:

Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kingcobra52
Had the same problem, but it stopped doing it when I restarted osu.

Strange bug indeed. <_<
Koopser
I had this problem too, more than once, then I restart osu and it goes back to normal, but still...it's strange.
RavenlockA
You all must not exist!
mattyu007
happened to me on latest test o.o lol

DawnII
Just had this happen to me as well. It occurred right after I passed a song and my score failed to upload, if that's any help.