forum

What's cooking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Numbers_old
This may not be an appropriate topic considering the likely demographic of the osu! community but still. Ya gotta eat when ya can, right?
Anyone else among the osu folks who cooks and sits down at a dinner table?

For today the following has been planned.

Appetising!
Fresh tuna minced into a mixture of mayonase, sesame seeds and some (alot actually) Sriracha hot sauce. It's sizzling hot but still cooling due to the mixture being served on slices of cucumber.

Fulfilling!:
Grilled tuna with some olive oil and salt. Scampi marinated in koriander, chilli, lime and oil. This is served with boiled un-peeled potatoes and a wasabi cream with some chives in it.

Knock-Out tasty!:
I'm still considering if I want to eat some caramellized blue cheese and ice cream (mango flavoured) for desert myself but I will let the others decide. It's not especially healthy but still. It's reallllllly good.
Snipe_old

numbers wrote:

Appetising!
Fresh tuna minced into a mixture of mayonase, sesame seeds and some (alot actually) Sriracha hot sauce. It's sizzling hot but still cooling due to the mixture being served on slices of cucumber.
That sounds really good and now Im kind of hungry :lol:

As for me I dont make that many advanced things but I love making breakfast foods and I put a lot of stuff into my omelets :) I love to put Ham, Different Kinds of Cheeses, tomatoes, hash browns are also good in them. I also love to top them off with a little big of hot sauce

Topic Starter
Numbers_old
It's not really advanced or anything, it's just a beat or two off from what one usually makes for dinner. Omelets can be very fun to make if you experiment alot with them. Make a new omelet each day and you'll be full of win! I love cooking but I'm guessing it's kind of natural since my father is chef. These days he hates cooking, just loves to eat stuff, nasty stuff usually. No idea wtf happened. Besides, it's saturday, saturdays calls for some extra awesomeness. Tip about the omelets, try making the ham, cheese and tomato one and add some mustard (the sweet and strong kind) and grate down some apple. It will get even tastier ;)
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eirrol
I'm not only cooking for myself, but my family too...
Neo@lex
I love cooking. Especially when it consists of pouring hot water and waiting a few minutes.
eirrol
Breakfast: Pankcake with eggs in it (what is that?!)
Lunch: I guess you call it "fried rice"?
Dinner: Not sure. Dumplings once a week. Normally rice with different kind of vegetables... Well, fried peanuts count, too. They go with beer well (I never drink beer! it's not me), or so I heard.

Download: Owl City - Vanilla Twilight (DiamondCrash) [Some gay CDFA mode].osu
hunnykilla
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
I just cooked a deep-frozen pizza. :3
Edit: Make that two. Turns out I'm hungrier than I thought.
eirrol
Snipe_old

Loginer wrote:

Two whole Pizza's Damn oO I can do one but two!?
Loginer

Snipe wrote:

Loginer wrote:

lol wut
I'm talking about mini-pizzas. <.<

Download: Ke$ha - Dinosaur (ayey) [Rasyad95's Dino].osu
Snipe_old

Loginer wrote:

Snipe wrote:

Loginer wrote:

lol wut
oh, ahaha sorry :? I was gonna say,... thats a lot of pizza :P
Topic Starter
Numbers_old
Fried tiger prawns which currently are being marinated in a mixture of oil, chilli, ginger, lime, garlic, coriander and parsley.
Will be served with rice (with a bit coriander and parsley in it) and a sauce made of the remaining fat and taste after the prawns have been fried and some basic salad. This, might be better than two mini-pizzas but I'm not sure yet (I kinda dig those billy's for some weird reason, it's not the taste... just the idea of eating billy's....) Corn for the whole day sounds dull, but if you swing that way, fine. Isn't pancakes usually done with eggs tho?

Start cooking, ye ppl too lazie! Yer gonna die if you don't. Lack of proper nutrition makes ones heart go black. (It won't, You will love, I liedeth)
Yuukari-Banteki
Alaskan cod with a stir-fried mushroom topping, wild rice, and broccoli

tomorrow im making ham with pineapple slices, cheesy pasta, and salad

yesterday i made quad food, which is basically ground pork, onions, carrots, green peppers, and corn kernals chopped up and stir-fried in peanut oil with garlic and gingerroot, with hoison sauce added at the end :) that and rice...just plain rice.

lukewarmholiday

Snipe wrote:

lol wut
oh, ahaha sorry :? I was gonna say,... thats a lot of pizza :P[/quote]

if they are tony's pizza, red baron or some other thin pizzas i see no problem with eating 2.