forum

Bloodhound Gang - Mope

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 1:51:49 AM

Artist: Bloodhound Gang
Title: Mope
BPM: 112
Filesize: 6575kb
Play Time: 04:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.72 stars, 224 notes)
  2. Normal (4.41 stars, 424 notes)
  3. Hard (4.95 stars, 523 notes)
  4. Insane (4.99 stars, 659 notes)
Download: Bloodhound Gang - Mope
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Insane mode finished! I think this song came along incredibly well! Hope ya'll enjoy it! <3

Gonna be 4 difficulties, only Insane is done thus far.

Edit: Normal and Hard done! Also I've decided that I'll try to get Rolled to do a difficulty instead of making an easy version. >____>
Edit: Made the jumps in insane less insane.
Edit: Made awp fixes.
Edit: Fixed audio for the Xth thime. Every time I change difficulty settings the audio sample volume spikes back to 100%, Bug?
Edit: Rolled fixes. >_>
Edit: Easy mode added.

Edit: Upped audio sample volume by 10% by Saturos' request in IRC.
awp
Section 1:
Offset is 19,064

Section 2:
Offset is 38,345 but I think that's what you had

ALL:
04:01:91 - Just end the map here. It's just spinner spam afterward.

Normal:
It's a bit tricky to follow some of the quarters but the beatspacing does well enough to say "Hey, pay attention to this part."
01:11:29 (4,5,6,7) - I'm not complaining about this beatspacing, in case someone else comes by and says "wtf awp you missed this". I think it's fine, to be honest. But making the 4 a new combo couldn't hurt.

Hard:
02:26:81 (7) - make this slider repeat once
Maybe drop the note size down a peg (make em a bit smaller)

Insane:
tiny notes and huge jumps argh
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
awp can die D: I think normal circle size works well for hard difficulty, and I think you could bump insane up a size too. I can't even FC the beginning jumps, i hit like half of them :/

Also I didn't really tear into the map yet for spacing etc, but I found this by accident:

Hard;
03:54:13 (4) - Move further? D:

And I don't think it would hurt too much to dumb down normal a tad. That kind of depends on what you do with easy, though.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Was kinda hoping you could do a difficulty, but eh, if you want me to make an Easy, I guess I must. =/

Edit: Easy mode added!
awp

Rolled wrote:

awp can die D: I think normal circle size works well for hard difficulty, and I think you could bump insane up a size too. I can't even FC the beginning jumps, i hit like half of them :/
"l2jump" - Rolled

Hito this better be bubble-able.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I think this is bubble/rankable. I made it, I know what I'm doing. D=
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
God damn Hito maps.

Ranked.