forum

Bye bye, Nintendo controllers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
Saturos
As if they'd stop selling controllers.

Nintendo is going to do a redesign of the wiimote and such, anyhow, to integrate the WiiMotionPlus into it directly, rather than making it yet another attachment.
LuigiHann
Standard Wii Remote and nunchuk won't be affected. This is about the classic controller and the last-gen controllers. They might replace the Classic with a new version, but since GC controllers have already been more or less phased out, that'll be the extent of it.
Dark Deception_old
Anascape can bite me! How would the classic controller and the Gamecube controller be any diffrent from what Anascape has?

Without Nintendo, video games are just a fad! Like that crash back in the day when E.T. was responsible for it!

Miyamoto would be pissed off!
Saturos

Dark Deception wrote:

How would the classic controller and the Gamecube controller be any diffrent from what Anascape has?
Uh, that's exactly why they're able to sue Nintendo. They already won.

1up definitely is over-hyping this in to a big deal, though. It's not. Sales of controllers will not stop.
Neo@lex

Dark Deception wrote:

[.spoiler]Miyamoto would be pissed off![/spoiler]
Miyamoto would be sitting in an office, playing Cooking Mama 3 whilst having his Hylian slaves clean his feet with money.
This affects no one.
People who want GC/Classic controllers already have them, people who don't have a Wii yet can GTFO.
RemmyX25
All this over an analog stick? You've got to be kidding me.
lukewarmholiday
They must just be trying to milk money out of this, if they actually cared about this issue they would have done this...i dunno LAST CONSOLE GENERATION?!

greedy bastards

Anything + success = stupid lawsuits
Saturos

lukewarmholiday wrote:

They must just be trying to milk money out of this, if they actually cared about this issue they would have done this...i dunno LAST CONSOLE GENERATION?!
They did.

It's basically standard procedure for the gaming companies.
lukewarmholiday

Saturos wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

They did.

It's basically standard procedure for the gaming companies.
then why should we effing care now 1up?
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
That's not the effect of a slow news week. This is.
Loginer
Saturos
I almost fell out of my chair laughing reading that.

The vagueness of it is hilarious. No way are they going to win that one.

HURRRRRR IT HAZ TUCHE SKRENE, $$$$ PLZ