forum

Little Non - Hanamaru Sensation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
silasw
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 11:55:03 PM

Artist: Little Non
Title: Hanamaru Sensation
BPM: 190.04
Filesize: 4656kb
Play Time: 01:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.73 stars, 74 notes)
  2. Normal (2.53 stars, 92 notes)
  3. Hard (4.32 stars, 126 notes)
  4. Insane (4.9 stars, 194 notes)
Download: Little Non - Hanamaru Sensation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The ending theme for Kodomo no Jikan.

7/31/08: Re-offsetted.
7/31/08: Stuff.
8/09/08: More stuff.
8/16/08: Changed offset/BPM and stuff.
8/19/08: Added lead-in time.
Topic Starter
silasw
Bump.
James
no sure if i want to check this since there are two ranked versions of this already... :(
Topic Starter
silasw
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
OH i was thinking of other song that has a long and short version ranked.

anyways ill go take a look at this now.

its all fine to me, but im not sure about those 1/8 snapped notes at the beginning and the timing. feels late for me but whenever i look at timing panel its fine.

ask another mod to help you on this. doubt they will help you hahaha j/k

im putting a star for now.
Topic Starter
silasw
Bump.
machol30

James wrote:

no sure if i want to check this since there are two ranked versions of this already... :(
I thought there was only one. :? Yeah, there's only one ranked. One difficulty and ranked '07. I think it'll fine for rank. :P

Offset: 1,245 (I don't really think it matter since it plays the same)

Please make sure to go back and check to make sure all notes are snapped how they should be before doing a resubmission. Thank you! :D
Topic Starter
silasw
Resubmitted.
machol30
What the heck is with my UO??

In the timing section of editor, it's perfect. but whenever I play, I keep hitting really early.

and you completely disregarded me telling you to make sure you go back to see that notes are snapped as they should! :(
Do not use 1/4 or 1/8 divisor (except for those few places in Insane)!
Topic Starter
silasw

buraimaster1234 wrote:

and you completely disregarded me telling you to make sure you go back to see that notes are snapped as they should! :(
Do not use 1/4 or 1/8 divisor (except for those few places in Insane)!
I thought those were the right places.
machol30
Easy + Normal:
01:05:03 (5) - fix this slider, please
Topic Starter
silasw
Done.
machol30
I approve.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
silasw

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

XD I was just thinking of mapping this yesterday.

Checking it out now.

EDIT: MY TWO CENTS

In lots of spots, the lyrics and hits are "off" from each other. On those spots, move the hits 1/4 beat back or forward on the timeline, sounds tons better. EX, Easy: 00:03:77 (1,2,3) - These sound better 1/4 earlier.

I could always be wrong though. Whatever. >_>;
I think you're talking about the parts that I used to have 1/8 snapped. They don't sound right to me 1/4 beat earlier.
Saturos
All this talk of beats misplaced on the timeline when, in fact, the BPM/offset is incorrect.

I came up with 190.04/1234. awp may be able to tweak the offset further, but this works for me.

Resnap/recalc, blah blah. I'll look it over again once this is done. <3

Back down to star.
Topic Starter
silasw
Fixed that, and it even let me change the 1/4 snapped parts on Insane to be more accurate.
Topic Starter
silasw
Bump.
Saturos
Sorry it took so long for the follow up.

Only complaint left is the lack of a countdown. The map starts almost immediately, and I don't like that. D:
Topic Starter
silasw
Added 2 seconds of lead-in time. I couldn't figure out how to make the countdown work.

show more