forum

T.M.Revolution - Resonance -Soul Eater-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mega_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 24 июля 2008 г. at 0:37:33

Artist: T.M.Revolution
Title: Resonance -Soul Eater-
BPM: 165
Filesize: 8806kb
Play Time: 03:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,91 stars, 372 notes)
Download: T.M.Revolution - Resonance -Soul Eater-
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enter your message here. Links and general information will automatically be added above this.
Two_old
I changed the offset to 660, decreased the drain by 1 and realigned most of the notes. I'm not a mod or anything, but I think it plays smoother after the changes.

Try it and see what you think.

Download: T.M.Revolution - Resonance -Soul Eater- (Mega) [Hard].osu
Two_old
bump
Rolled
This is insanely good but bad at the same time. It's weird.

The beatmap itself is structured awesome. The patterns the hitcircles fall in, and the slider art. But the offset is wrong as is some of the timing of the notes. And spacing.. is not enforced.

I agree with Two's offset using the current BPM. Just make sure you resnap notes. And you should tone down the drain.

There are too many spacing issues to point out, so I just suggest FAQ'ing distance snap. Read up on it and work on placing notes properly.

Also holy shit, how did you do those sliders. Scratch that. How the hell did you map this whole thing? Please elaborate.

edit: I want to star this but I have to nuke it due to some osu breakage. Hope you fix it up soon though.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.