forum

Angra - Nothing to Say

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joker_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008 at 12:48:32

Artist: Angra
Title: Nothing to Say
BPM: 139,5
Filesize: 5954kb
Play Time: 02:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2,9 stars, 157 notes)
  2. Insane (4,83 stars, 339 notes)
Download: Angra - Nothing to Say
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a song from the brazilian power metal band "Angra". It's my first beatmap, so please test it and help me see any errors it may contain. =)

Also... I didn't know how to label it (as a hard or insane beatmap), but I think it's more likely to be hard, so I made it a hard one.

That's it... try not to be so serious, huh! =P

EDIT: Changed timing accordingly to awp's suggestions; made it insane level, as kingcobra52 pointed out.
EDIT 2: Added Normal level and increased the playing time...

PS: By the time this get ranked, I'd like to thank awp and kingcobra52 for the help they provided me, especially with the timing... Thanks =)
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Timing section 1:
BPM: 139.50
Offset: 414

Timing Section 2: I honestly have no clue but it's a break anyway. Here's a relative estimate:
BPM: 170.00
Offset: 36,723

Timing Section 3:
BPM: 138.03
Offset: 43,705

This third section will last you to the end of the song. But you shouldn't map that far in as it's over six minutes long, and you'd be best to end it between 2-3 minutes. Probably go for 3 and a bit, see what suits your fancy. Best of luck with it.

The song is pretty cool.

(Also your spacing and such is pretty good, so keep doing what you're doing in that respect. Just make sure to resnap all your notes accordingly.)
The Observer_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
rockesper
Man, I'd love to see more Angra. Angels and Demons would be awesome, as well as Hunters and Prey.

Fun Beatmap
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.