forum

TTma - Loner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkeur
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 августа 2008 г. at 11:29:31

Artist: TTma
Title: Loner
BPM: 155
Filesize: 1598kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,06 stars, 78 notes)
  2. Normal (3,78 stars, 120 notes)
Download: TTma - Loner
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One of my favourite songs in Stepmania, taken directly from Pump.
This is actually my first osu!file submission, so don't be too hard on it, OK? ^^;

Probably will be updated with an image or something.

EDIT: Easy mode edited. Offset 408. Beatspacing improved a bit.
EDIT: Normal mode edited according to MaybeLater_X's notifications and also some of my own. Offset 30.
EDIT 26/07: Added an image for the bgd. Changed the colours.
EDIT 28/07: Slight edit. Distance Snap on Normal.
EDIT 31/07: Another slight edit in notes of Easy and bgd. Also in Normal. Change of colours and bgd. Normal - offset - 400.
EDIT 15/08: Both offsets on 408... Still can't get the idea with resnapping --"
MaybeLater_x
Not bad for your first map. The timing seems perfect to me. I think the offset should be 408, but for playability I don't think there would be anything wrong with having it as 12.

Easy
My main issue here is beatspacing. (That's the distance between each individual hit circle.) Go here to have a look at Beatspacing: http://osu.ppy.sh/index.php?p=faq#BM8
00:35:63 - this break begins too early. Right click on the break to remove it, then click insert break time again to set it to the right place.

I'll check hard later.
Keep it up!
MaybeLater_x
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Darkeur
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll try to follow most of them. :)
James
anyways, 30 offset?
Topic Starter
Darkeur
OK, I've edited the Easy one.

Next comes the Normal.
Normal edited also.

Now only some bgd pic left to find and upload, I think.
Topic Starter
Darkeur
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
resnap all notes!!
Topic Starter
Darkeur
Not quite sure but somewhat edited.
James
Zureniio
hney give me TTMA LONER SONG please for OSU!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.