forum

Best Anime???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Drag0n_old
Since i got nothing to do... i want to know your best anime that you ever seen o.O so i could know my next anime to watch xD <3=anime yeah i got nothing to watch >.> apart from the ongoing ones that im watching at the moment... but that not enough to keep me occupied. And i hope it a anime that i havent watched ^^
machol30
Only animes I've ever seen are Hikaru no Go and Rockman.

Hikaru no Go>>>>>>Rockman
:P
Topic Starter
Drag0n_old
Didnt know their was a anime of rockman o.o or magaman
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Drag0n_old
i guess not alot of people watch anime on this forum room >.>
Neo@lex
Pretty much everyone does, but there's already a thread for it, and the "other" forums have been pretty empty recently.
On topic:

Nharox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eirrol
Shakugan no Shana. First place in the MBS anime poll.
James
SHIN CHAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
eirrol

James wrote:

SHIN CHAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
What?
Mogsy

Drag0n wrote:

i guess not alot of people watch anime on this forum room >.>
Have you ever thought of places beyond the first page? -.-;
xerxes_oli
deathnote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snipe_old
Mogsy
Srank300
I've been watching this hilarious anime Hayate The Combat Butler. They know they're in an anime(or manga if you read themanga) and can't say any copyrighted names(like shonen jump or trademark phrases like Kamehameha. they do say them, but they're bleeped out like ki**dom he**ts[kingdom hearts] or G**u[Goku] like that)
Neo@lex

Srank300 wrote:

I've been watching this hilarious anime Hayate The Combat Butler. They know they're in an anime(or manga if you read themanga) and can't say any copyrighted names(like shonen jump or trademark phrases like Kamehameha. they do say them, but they're bleeped out like ki**dom he**ts[kingdom hearts] or G**u[Goku] like that)
| | |
| | |
VVV
awp
Two_old
Either Claymore or Death Note. Nothing else I've seen so far is close.
pokedigi
if you want taste some easternphilosophy. try higurashi. but plz comment after you finished all the 2 season.
darker than black is another good anime
and, most of the kyoto animation's project is funny.
a nice anime can touch deeply your heart. not only fight.
Mogsy
Tengen. Toppa. Gurren. Lagann.

End of topic.
show more