forum

vBulletin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
31Gabe
Can someone rebuild this forum to vBulletin style forums? vBulletin is mostly used by most forums. Not as much use phpBB, but vBulletin is a great forum engine!
awp
I'll get on it right away once it clears with peppy

btw remind me to put the order number on it if I forget.
Saturos
Except the BSS is already built around phpBB.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
Yeah you have to remember this isn't just some discussion forum, it's integrated heavily with osu.
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
xerxes_oli
hi gabe!!! i thought you were banned
...and whats phpbbs and that kind of stuff?
Topic Starter
31Gabe
Millions of forums today uses the most recommended forum engine "vBulletin". The post sucessfully screens are removed there so forum members can't be frustrated, like myself when I use phpBB. Any forum, like smashboards or Court Records use vBulletin, the most favored engine for everyone!

Echo

31Gabe wrote:

The post sucessfully screens are removed there so forum members can't be frustrated, like myself
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

In your dreams, kid
James
people, why so mean at gabe? dont make him an angry beaver...

you need an osu muncher on your avatar, gabe.

...dont forget to say "Happy Birthday Saturos!" too later.
peppy

James wrote:

...dont forget to say "Happy Birthday Saturos!" too later.
You really need to stop with this one. Its getting REALLY REALLY old (and I don't read random much either).
James
i kno :)
awp
grats Saturos you're now frozen in time, never to age again.
Loginer
Nor will his ranking, I presume.
Saturos
LuigiHann
For the sake of full disclosure, Gabe is on what is known as "Mod Queue," a status where his posts are visible only to moderators, so mods can either approve his posts or delete them before they become publicly visible. This has been explained to him.

However, when he attempts to post, the forum tells him that he's banned (even as his post is accepted into the Mod queue). Presumably this is why he desires a complete overhaul of our forum system. So he won't get any "extra notes."

Also, I don't get what the big deal is about saying "happy birthday saturos" all the time.
Saturos

LuigiHann wrote:

Also, I don't get what the big deal is about saying "happy birthday saturos" all the time.
Neither do I. But I don't seem to care. >>
James
vbulletin topic turned into happy birthday thread. *cocks*
LuigiHann
I was trying to keep it on topic. You're the one who came in and said "Happy Birthday Saturos!" in the first place, James. :evil:
James
thats why i locked it hahaha.

anyways happy birthday saturos!
show more