forum

Super Mario Galaxy Orchestra - Purple Comet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SONICDUDE41
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 5:22:10 PM

Artist: Mario Galaxy Orchestra
Title: Purple Comet
BPM: 148.04
Filesize: 5331kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.1 stars, 42 notes)
  2. Normal (1.58 stars, 63 notes)
  3. Hard (4.54 stars, 107 notes)
Download: Mario Galaxy Orchestra - Purple Comet
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello everyone!

For my first beatmap, I decided it should be something I like, and something that I hoped everyone else would like. Therefore, I made my beatmap to the background music of the Purple Comet that comes to certain stages in Super Mario Galaxy. I've made an Easy and Hard difficulty, and completed the Normal difficulty. I hope everyone enjoys the beatmap/s. Also, please post your comments!

UPDATE: I decided to redo the entire Hard difficulty beatmap, because I felt it was a bit too hard for the hard difficulty. Enjoy!

UPDATE #2: Thanks to a user who posted here about the high BPM, I went and fixed the problem for all difficulties, and even made the Normal Difficulty in the process! Enjoy everyone!

UPDATE #3: After getting the beatmaps evaluated, I was told to fix some spacing errors. I'm fixing them and uploading them as I fix them, so I know which is finished. Currently, I have fixed Hard, and will fix the others. Hopefully, I'll have them fixed by tomorrow.
Raziel_DSM
Im not a Timing expert,but, Are you sure that song is 300BPM ?? is too fast BPM , i think
Topic Starter
SONICDUDE41

Raziel_DSM wrote:

Im not a Timing expert,but, Are you sure that song is 300BPM ?? is too fast BPM , i think
I saw that. I fixed the BPM, and it should be fine now.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
BPM: 147.98
Offset: 380

Make sure you go back and fix your spacing. Hold down ALT while placing/moving notes, or click the "Distance Snap" button. Your hard mode isn't as hard as I expected. >_>

I only looked at Hard, but I'm gonna assume you have distance errors on the other versions as well, so make sure you fix them. =D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.