sayounara
加油._.
OzzyOzrock
Intrested in seeing this.
xierbaliti
加油
lepidopodus
TaikOsuing something like this? ㅇㅅㅇ

You know, there's three version of Kurofune Raikou Oni(Tatsujin, Kurouto, Futsuu), and those three are sorted by number of the notes. (In TnT, highest maximum score is Kurouto chart, not Tatsujin chart.) So I advise to add those three all in the mapset.

Artist is Kakumi Nishigomi(西込加久見) as I know.

EDIT: Uh... that first drum roll isn't important at all lol
swish
;)
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

lepidopodus wrote:

TaikOsuing something like this? ㅇㅅㅇ

You know, there's three version of Kurofune Raikou Oni(Tatsujin, Kurouto, Futsuu), and those three are sorted by number of the notes. (In TnT, highest maximum score is Kurouto chart, not Tatsujin chart.) So I advise to add those three all in the mapset.

Artist is Kakumi Nishigomi(西込加久見) as I know.

EDIT: Uh... that first drum roll isn't important at all lol
i know about the versions and just lazy to do that (similar difficulties, it's argued a lot about Tatsujin and Kurouto diff which is harder... in Kurofune Raikou i agree Kurouto is harder but it's mainly because the change of don and kats, and it won't be shown in an TaikOsu map.)

i'm willing to do all this series and i'll probably just choose Tatsujin map to do TaikOsu (Kurouto usually has a uncommon way to arrange notes compared to Tatsujin)

as said in creator's word... a guest diff is welcomed.

about Oni (Futsuu), i don't see a need of it so far, and it will surely meet 3I ranking thing... so i guess i won't add.

Edit: thanks for artist help lepidon, the first drumroll lol, if i care it so much i can never map this series.
Lalarun
:oops:
Curisu
!
lepidopodus
Well then you can add those other two by Taiko maps? MAT & BATs are not that picky about that these days. (Yeah I have several ranked maps like 2 Taiko Oni + 1 Insane, even with 1 'I' marked Hard.) Uh, though you can't do it if you want to add lots of standard maps in this mapset.

NatsumeRin wrote:

i'm willing to do all this series
Nooooo my Sengoku Sangen! Players won't play mine cause NatsumeRin is soooo great mapper XD

EDIT:
I suddenly want to play this as AC. *goes to arcade center*
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
@lepi-don: ._. just trying a new way of TaikOsu, i don't know what's waiting for me, even it turn out well, i'll choose to do other songs first (Hyakka Ryouran maybe).
damn you i don't have AC11 around...

well and no AC14 for sure.
arien666

lepidopodus wrote:

Well then you can add those other two by Taiko maps? MAT & BATs are not that picky about that these days. (Yeah I have several ranked maps like 2 Taiko Oni + 1 Insane, even with 1 'I' marked Hard.) Uh, though you can't do it if you want to add lots of standard maps in this mapset.
Actually, it's just the choice of mapper, not pressed choice...
I don't matter about this really.
[Some might hate TaikOsu but other wouldn't :3]

Just wait for Natsume and he would work better than me :3
kiririn_
瞎了黑船
Selee
虽然不打怎么太鼓 这曲越听越给力 看起来也不错
星~
Cirno
黑船 0.0
交替section去除底音...just awesome orz

/me stars