forum

Guilty Gear XX #Reload Korean Version O.S.T (Shin Hae Chul &

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:19:24 PM

Artist: Shin Hae Chul & N.EX.T
Title: Dementia
Source: Guilty Gear XX #Reload Korean Version O.S.T
BPM: 200
Filesize: 3312kb
Play Time: 01:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Appetizer (4.34 stars, 165 notes)
  2. Entree (5 stars, 418 notes)
  3. Snack (2.5 stars, 116 notes)
Download: Shin Hae Chul & N.EX.T - Dementia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
O_o.

Hardest EiJi map yet?!

If I can finish this and also pull out an easy one outta my ass, I'll be thrilled. This thing is coming out Beast, yo! lol.

Anyway, off to bed I go.

...can you pass this, Saturos? James? :P

...All done. Enjoy your meal.

Edit1: Lawl. Sissies say it's too hard to get ranked. How fun. I suppose it is fitting for this beast to get caged up in the graveyard. ^_^.

Edit2: 'Compromise' is an edited version (placement only) of Entree. It greatly reduces the overlaps everyone's bitching about. And this is as far as I nerf it. Entree to be removed if this gets ranked.

Edit3: Removed 100% of overlaps.

-----------------

8/18/2008: One last shot for this baby of mine. peppy had a change of heart and denied the per-difficulty approval. So, this time around, I am going to shoot for an full apporoval of this map. Should this fail, well I'll be sad, but RIP, Dementia.

Added hitsounds to Snack and Appetizer. Renamed Compromise back to Entree. Enjoy.
James
lol i just tried it, i cant. :(

not good at reading confusing notes.
might take a while to get it.

and +10 offset?
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Too hard is not an issue, with two easier versions attached.
Topic Starter
EiJi
So here's the plan. I've spoken with Peppy about this. Though to get his complete agreement, he'll probably need to look over the map.

Anyway.

Snack and Appetizer will be ranked. Compromise will be only approved. Entree will be deleted.

So the question now is whether this is rankable with Snack & Appetizer alone.
James
it should be, obviously.

remove those harder diffs and ill get this bubbled
Topic Starter
EiJi
Now to just wait around for Peppy to get around to THIS I suppose.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
Revived!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.