forum

Super Cosby Bros Brawl

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Turbam!!!
This song was featured on Super Smash Bros Mojo (paradoy site to Super Smash Bros Mojo, the offical Smash Bros Brawl Website) it is a remixed version of the Smash Bros Brawl theme, with voiceovers with Bill Cosby from when he was parodied on Simpsons and Family Guy.

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Darthwolf42%20-%20Super%20Cosby%20Bros.%20Brawl.osz

This was my first time messing around with the BMP, I personally think that it ended up being pretty good.

Oh and about the picture...um...yeah...it may not have much to do with Bill Cosby...but he's as equally crazy as Cosby is.

Tell me what you think :)
Loginer
First of all, the timing is pretty bad. If you ask me, putting the offset at 6 500 would be a good idea. Then change the BPM to 150,00. Also, dont forget to resnap the notes by choosing "Resnap All Notes" in the Timing-menu!
Second of all, you seem to have a hard time placing the beats at the right place in the timeline, so change the Beat Snap Divisor to 1/2. This is also done in the Timing-menu. You should resnap the notes again aftar doing that, and move the beats in the timeline until they are where they should be.
Finally, you should set the Slider Velocity at 2.0, because the slider ball will move way too fast otherwise, when you use my timing settings. This will also make the sliders longer on the timeline, so you'll have to redo them.
If you do everything I said, this beatmap should become pretty good. Also, avoid putting beats close to each other at the timeline, but far away from each other on the screen, like you did on 1:29.
Darushi_old
I laughed several times while playing.

Regardless, I had no idea what the notes were supposed to be in synch with most of the time, and frankly, this isn't a good song to use for a beat map.