forum

Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Smackyb0b
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 21:55:32

Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Title: You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging)
BPM: 212
Filesize: 3896kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.77 stars, 75 notes)
  2. Normal (1.87 stars, 162 notes)
  3. Hard (2.3 stars, 180 notes)
Download: Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
You'll Rebel if this isnt ranked
Sinistro
Offset is close to 4,940 and I find bpm to be 203.00. After changing these settings, use the Timing menu in the Editor to Resnap All Notes (if you had sliders, you would also have to click Recalculate Slider Lengths). Then go through the song and manually nudge any notes that still sound off beat.

After that, you may want to pay attention to your beat spacing: for example, circles like 00:53:26 (5) and 00:53:48 (6) are unfairly far from each other on the grid, considering how close they are on the timeline. To get started, you could try placing and moving your circles etc. while having the Distance Snap button on the right side of the Editor turned on.

The break at 00:53:48 (6) is so short, it might as well not be there. Right click on it at the timeline to delete it.

More feedback can be given once the aforementioned issues are cleared up.
CheeseWarlock
Please take peoples' suggestions into account before asking other people to look at it. Nonetheless, I'm seconding Sinistro's timing.
Rolled
I'm going to nuke this. You have bumped it since Sinistro's post and neglected his suggestions. Read up on a beatmap creation FAQ, as distance snapping was not applied anywhere that I can see.

Also this title is too long. Don't rename it, speak to peppy with what you should do about it.
Rolled
graved at the request of smacky.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.