forum

Smile.dk - Butterfly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Netz0r
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 04, 2008 at 1:57:42 AM

Artist: Smile.dk
Title: Butterfly
BPM: 135
Filesize: 16068kb
Play Time: 01:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.04 stars, 85 notes)
  2. Normal (3.78 stars, 117 notes)
  3. Hard (4.47 stars, 143 notes)
Download: Smile.dk - Butterfly
Download: Smile.dk - Butterfly (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi, guys. I'd thought I'd upload this now since I finished the "easy" difficulty. This is the song "Butterfly" by Smile.dk, which is famous for its appearance in the first DDR game. I'm new to the mapping scene and an avid DDR player, so I figured a DDR song would be a nice first touch. Just so we're clear, this is the DDR shortened version. I was thinking about putting the music video in the background, but that would have taken too much editing to sync right. So, you'll just have to settle for a picture of a butterfly. Sorry. I'm still working on the harder difficulties, so enjoy the easy part for now.

Enjoy! Or...not.

UPDATE:
-Switched Easy to Normal, made a new Easy map that's mostly Normal but with a lot less notes. Made more for those just starting but want a decent challange.
-A new Hard map made for those that really want to test their limits. The wheel is removed in this difficulty and in it's place there are more notes.

I think I'll work on an Intense mode that will be a lot like Hard but with no break and stricter judgement, and of course more notes. I will also probably work on putting the music video in the background. Should I need help I will request it in this topic.

UPDATE 2:
-Added video. The video itself was the best I could find and even it isn't very good. I edited the video and did my best sync job to get it to be decent. Not the best, but it's still neat.
-Tweaked the Hard difficulty so your HP doesn't drain as fast. Made the notes a bit bigger.

UPDATE 3:
-Small tweak to Normal mode. A few notes were removed

I'm guessing this update will take awhile to patch, but give it time. Again, enjoy!
RemmyX25
I can easily help you set up a video if you want, and keep it in sync too.
Topic Starter
Netz0r

RemmyX25 wrote:

I can easily help you set up a video if you want, and keep it in sync too.
That'd be nice. I'll give it a try later.
RemmyX25
Just send me the video, and I'll see what I can do.
TheSoXRoXmAsTer
AWESOME BEATMAP MICHAEL YAYAYAYA
hahahaha =]
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.