forum

The Beatles - Yellow Submarine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 12:19:47 PM

Artist: The Beatles
Title: Yellow Submarine
BPM: 110
Filesize: 5805kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.11 stars, 107 notes)
Download: The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
After months of hesitation and hard work, I have finally pieced together the perfect beatmap for Yellow Submarine! There are 3 difficulties currently, but I may add some more later. ;) Enjoy!

UPDATE: Offset fixed, minor changes to hitmarkers/sliders. It matches the beat very well now!
UPDATE: Fixed a couple minor spacing problems. Moving to Work in Progress, because I've lost interest in this map. Someone else can go ahead and finish it for me. I want to move on to other maps.
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
If you've played this map, tell me where I can improve!
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
D: Could someone play this map? I'd like to know where I can improve? It's a great song, I'd like there to be a ranked map for it sometime... D: D: D:
K-S-O
I think the offset is better at 1,020. I know the timing is off but I'm having a rough time figuring it out. I believe it should be lower but I cannot quite figure out exactly what it should be.
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
Updated!
Topic Starter
fdtoonsman
Moved to Beatmap Help
YoshiKart
I shall look at this!

Tomorrow... >_>

Love the song, but I don't have time to look at the map right now. =P
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.