forum

Hyadain - Super Mario

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 8:43:59 PM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: Super Mario
BPM: 140
Filesize: 5083kb
Play Time: 02:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.67 stars, 77 notes)
  2. Normal (3.35 stars, 129 notes)
  3. Hard (4.75 stars, 279 notes)
Download: Hyadain - Super Mario
Download: Hyadain - Super Mario (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
If you don't like this map (or at least the song), I shall hate you forever.

FOREVER.

Enjoy. <3

P.S.: Hyadain is a friggin' genius.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
==UPDATES==
Fixed some stuff in normal and added Easy mode.
Removed the huge spinner at the end and changed it for all difficulties.
Burai fixes.
LuigiHann
I like it. Spinner at the end seems a bit long. Hearts in Normal mode could be a bit better shaped; you know about multipart sliders? They're fine as they are, though.

I don't get what this video is referencing, but it's less visually unpleasant then the original, so I'm not complaining.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Video/song is basically about Mario and Bowser arguing over who'll catch Peach's hard and be her BF, but Peach this they're both not-so-good-looking and stuff >_>

Basically explained in the subtitles lol
Jeshi_old
I'm not very good at Osu! so I only played Normal mode(I wish there was an Easy) and it took me 14 trys to beat it.

It's all very good until the END, those last sliders are ridiculous, I couldn't tell where to click to start the next slider! plus the last one is a different shape but you can't see that because it's blocked by the other ones.

Besides the ending, another problem is whenever there was a spinner the next beats seem to start before you even finish the spinner so sometimes you'll have to somehow instantly click the next beat AS SOON as you beat the spinner(This is how I died most of the time, my health would be really low because of those ending sliders then the last beat with take away what little health I have because it starts in the middle of the spinner)

I say fix the ending(or add an easy mode) and fix the spinners and then if I was a mod(which thankfully somebody as bad at Osu! as I am isn't) then I'd pass you.
gamefreak_old
I really like this beatmap. I only completed Easy and Normal (I'm not that good...), but I really like it. You have got the beats correct, the sliders are nice, nothing to hard, but the last spinner is too long. WAY TOO LONG. I was screaming at my computer "Spin! Spin damn you! Why aren't you spinning fast enough?!" And then my mouse fell out of it's socket.

Conclusion: If you make the spinner shorter, you have a great beat map on your hands.

Also, the music/video? Sheer awesomeness. It is amazing.
LuigiHann
Starred.

The end spinner is seriously too long. You could have a shorter spinner, then a break, then the end slider. Or a break, then a spinner, then the surprise slider, so you don't have the heads-up arrows at the end of the break giving away the slider.

Also, I know what the video is about, what I mean is that the original version I saw just has the Mario characters, and for some reason your version features anime characters (which I don't recognize) dressed as Mario characters. I'm not complaining, though. The art style in the original is quite ugly.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Changed it. The maps, I mean. Not video. I'm not using that crappy video, mine is more entertaining~
LuigiHann
I agree. The lip sync alone makes it a lot more energetic.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Bump.

To my knowledge, everything is fine in this. Maybe someone should get some nitpicking in if they aren't gonna bubble? =o
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
C'mon guys, don't ignore this. =/
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Fixed a while ago =o
Tapdancingmetroid
Everything seems fine.
*bubbled* :D
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Wootness~
MaxwellDemon
LOL@VIDEO!
I just started watching the video instead of modding it. :P

No problem here either... so... rank'd!

Bite me if you don't like. :P
fdtoonsman
Really nice map! I'm going for an S rank... yeah. That's gonna be tough... still, great map.
Blazinhusky
Sometimes the video freezes up if you press skip.

Download: beatMARIO - Judgment Days (manten) [Fight69's Judgement].osu
agentgamma

Blazinhusky wrote:

Sometimes the video freezes up if you press skip.
same for me :cry:
golecole207
I downloaded it ok but when I try to play the game all I can do is edit it! How can I play it? :evil:
show more