forum

I went on the Men in Black ride today. AGENT J EVERYWHERE.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZenOfThunder
I had orgasms of delight every time Will Smith said "Yo, what's up hotshots? THIS IS AGENT J."

Of course I had been on the ride before but never before had I experienced it in such a way.

I am such a nerd, and I love it.
LuigiHann
Yep. I assume Agent J (EBA) is in fact named after Agent Jay (MIB).
awp
that ride was cool nonetheless
Pokebis
This is at Disney land right?
Topic Starter
ZenOfThunder
Universal Studios.
LuigiHann
I was really impressed with the queue area for this ride. If it were up to me, I'd have them use the area with the desks as real office space, though, because it didn't seem active with no people down there. The aliens in the coffee break room were awesome though.
Matt_old
I've only been on that ride once, was fun. Last time I went to universal studios the line was like a hour wait so I ended up not going on it. :(
Saturos
Been on this thing at least a dozen times. Got on it 5 times in 30 minutes one day, too. Key is to go when the park opens and hit that first thing, since it's at the back of the park and everyone likes to hit things up as they go by.
Topic Starter
ZenOfThunder
lawlz Rock This Town started playing at the park today.

This is the most EBA vacation ever!
Loginer
Men in Black ride? What is this madness?
Edit: Looks like fun. :/
fdtoonsman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Shifty_old
Hah yeah I was at Universal Studios in Orlando earlier this year. The MIB ride was pretty fun, I got TOP SCORE :D. I was sort of pissed that the Simpsons ride wasn't open yet, even though it was all lit up and CLEARLY openable.
fdtoonsman

Shifty wrote:

Hah yeah I was at Universal Studios in Orlando earlier this year. The MIB ride was pretty fun, I got TOP SCORE :D. I was sort of pissed that the Simpsons ride wasn't open yet, even though it was all lit up and CLEARLY openable.
They have to do dozens of maintenance tests and make sure it's 100% safe for weeks before they can open it up. D:
Shifty_old

fdtoonsman wrote:

Shifty wrote:

They have to do dozens of maintenance tests and make sure it's 100% safe for weeks before they can open it up. D:
Yeah, but it opened 2 days after I left :X Bummer.