forum

HP DRAIN NOT WORKIN HELP!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zephyra
K... so i am a beat map maker and this is my second time encountering this problem (i hope it gets fixed). K... SO the hp drain rate works fine till i actually finish makin the song and when I test it again it doesn't work. No matter how hard the difficulty i put the drain rate the hp drain rate shown in tha test is still really slow! I fixed it the 1st time but now I forgot how i did it HELP!

awp
Drain rate is proportional to the Drain settings, the play length and the number of notes in the map. In case you weren't aware.

If you've in fact encountered a legitimate issue, directing us to the map will do a lot better than what you're doing now, which is essentially asking, "How many fingers am I holding up?".
James
it doesnt work on edit but if you play on play mode it works
Topic Starter
Zephyra
Nah it still doesn't work when i play it on solo mode. I am tryin 2 upload it but apperently i need 2 send some of my previous 1s 2 tha graveyard.... How do I do that?
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: IOSYS - Taihen na Mono no Shoushitsu (DJPop) [CDFA is a homosexual].osu
Topic Starter
Zephyra
Thanks James but thats not it, I have restarted Osu! severaal times and it still doesn't work. I am pretty sure that it has something 2 do with the beatmap that I made maybe one of the settings is wrong, cuz this happend b4 and i managed 2 figure it out. The only thing that I remember is that it is an option or something that is changeble maybe even the beats and sliders it self. *memories regain* OH! Thanks something just twiked my memory but i think i got it. If its correct ill post it for other ppl 2 see if they have the same problem. Thanks for all the help. Oh ye can any1 tell me how 2 send a beatmap into the graveyard? thnx

Oh well thats not it XD. I accedently deleted the map. time 2 start from scratch!

Ok... THis is relly bad. Its happenin for all my BeatMAps!
all my beatmaps that i go into edit 2 it happens, arghhh!
I tried everything, restarting Osu and the computer. I tried playin the reall thing.
It's JUST NOT WORKING!
All songs I dint touch works just fine in solo. THis is relly bad i may not be able 2 play Osu again. T_T why me WHY!!!
James
even ranked maps? that would be cool~

MaxwellDemon
Try to not triple post~

Anyway, I am not sure what is your problem, I have a feeling it's your beatmaps that are not configured properly... but I believe this is more of a bug than beatmap help... so *moved*.
Topic Starter
Zephyra
Srry -_- apperently after I re-installed osu! it started working again. Everything except for the song i was beatmapping on. That song still has hp drain problems. Oh well thnx for tha help.
peppy
You probably have break time present after the end of the part of the song you have mapped. This will skew calculations. The other possibility is that you didn't use break time at all (which will have the same effect). Either way, I don't think this is a bug but rather a misuse of the editor.

1. Check you have breaks in your maps.
2. Check you don't have breaks after the end of the mapped part of your song. If you changed the mp3, then they may not be reachable, so open the .osu file in notepad and delete the [Events] section then make your breaks again.
Topic Starter
Zephyra
Sorry i don't really understand. Are u implying that I need 2 make my breaks further away from the last beat/ slide/ spin?

Well i think this post has died and I still dont have the answer, any1 kind enough 2 answer plz?