forum

More personal use info on beatmap screen (Website)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shirotora_old
Since the database knows how many times you've played a beatmap, as can be seen in the profiles (Most Played beatmaps, and playcounts for each one) I was wondering if this could be shown for each beatmap (not just most played) somewhere in the beatmap screen on the website. As in: if you're logged in and view the beatmap details, under all the difficulty / length / etc. information, it'll show how many times you've played it yourself so far.

The same request counts for personal online highscore / rank, even if not in the top 40: if this could be added there as well, that'd be nice.

I'm no expert, but I don't think it's really hard if you know the code from the profiles, and I think it would be a great addition.

[edit:] To clarify: currently you can only see how many times you played your 'top 10 most played'. Because the entire list won't fit in the profile, this would be the second best option to find, but clearly preferrable. To make sure the database isn't queried too much, I'd advise against trying to fit this in the 'beatmap listing', or whatever you'd like to call the overview you can see here, for instance. [/edit]
Gemi
peppy
Sounds like it could be a good addition.

Shirotora wrote:

To make sure the database isn't queried too much, I'd advise against trying to fit this in the 'beatmap listing'
Leave that part to us :P.
Topic Starter
Shirotora_old
Yeah, I know. It's just that I'd hate to see stuff get slower because of something I suggested, you know? =P
peppy
I am a performance freak (as you may notice by the website loading speeds), so if it did make it slower, I would find a way to fix it, or remove it ;).