forum

Osu! Player Viewing Options (F9) Proposal [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
So, here's my idea: Instead of just being able to spectate a player when you click on there stats while viewing in F9, why not add more options? By Right-Clicking on the player's stats, you'd be able to click the following options:

Watch <PlayerName>
View <PlayerName>'s Profile
[If a mapper]
View <PlayerName>'s Mapper Rating
View <PlayerName>'s Maps
[If BAT]
View <PlayerName>'s Approval Rating
Add <PlayerName> to Friends
Add <PlayerName> to Foes
(If friend)
Remove <PlayerName> from Friends
(If foe)
Remove <PlayerName> from Foes

Also, when Friends/Foes matter in the online listing, gonna need a tab for each in the sorting. Also, have they're names be different colors depending on if they're friend or foe. I think Blue for friend and Red for foe would work best, but that's just me.

If anyone else has suggestions or comments, feel free. =3

Edit: As for the layout, maybe have another screen appear over the listing with hit circles that have the options? =o That'd be neat >_>;
awp
One proposal I'd like to make is to disable the ability to spectate others while you're in the middle of a stage. When Spectator IRC is forced to minimize because of gameplay, and you fuck up, and mash Escape Retry the Spectator window appears and you'll click whoever's in the way of the retry button if you're impatient enough.
peppy

Done.

awp wrote:

One proposal I'd like to make is to disable the ability to spectate others while you're in the middle of a stage. When Spectator IRC is forced to minimize because of gameplay, and you fuck up, and mash Escape Retry the Spectator window appears and you'll click whoever's in the way of the retry button if you're impatient enough.
Done.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Just a reminder, peppy... you're awesome. =D