forum

Nanahoshi Kangengakudan feat. Hatsune Miku - No.39

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pkk
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on August 26, 2021 at 8:49:15 AM

Artist: Nanahoshi Kangengakudan feat. Hatsune Miku
Title: No.39
Tags: no39 no,39 hatsune miku vocaloid san kyuu sankyuu ABnormal LEGACY 善因善果推奨委員会 Zen'in Zenka Suishou Iinkai rock guitar hujuniseikouyuup fujuniseikouyuup 不純異性交遊p illicit sexual relations monaka モナカ exit tunes no thank you nanahoshi orchestra japanese iwami takashi 岩見陸 vocarock
BPM: 282
Filesize: 8751kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.53 stars, 665 notes)
  2. Insane (4.76 stars, 971 notes)
  3. No Sankyuu (5.94 stars, 1008 notes)
Download: Nanahoshi Kangengakudan feat. Hatsune Miku - No.39
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
No.39
(no thank you)

BG Source | YouTube
Kynan
Yo ! Really nice map, but the OD is kinda low compared to SR and AR in my opinion :D
Topic Starter
pkk

Kynan wrote:

Yo ! Really nice map, but the OD is kinda low compared to SR and AR in my opinion :D
ye, I'll probably increase OD to 8.5 or 9 :)
7ambda
pkk is the second val
ProfessionalBox
marry me
RLC
Dear pkk,

No.

Thank,
-RLC
JosEff1gy
no sankyuu difficulty is epic. although hard is too slow AR, maybe its too easy (but its too hard for me, i cant understand the beat)
Topic Starter
pkk

thegogeta999 wrote:

no sankyuu difficulty is epic. although hard is too slow AR, maybe its too easy (but its too hard for me, i cant understand the beat)
thanks for your feedback! I think the hard AR is ok, but I'll consider raising it if other people also think that it should be higher. The rhythm is also tricky because I wanted to make this difficulty hard using rhythm, and not jumps. I'll see if I can make the rhythm more clear/defined though

thanks 8-)
ProfessionalBox
no sankyuu difficulty is bad. although hard is too fast ar, maybe its too hard (but its too easy for me, i can understand this beat perfectly)
Raging Bull
Damn, all these song choices reminds me of val. Quite nostalgic. Seems interesting to be able to see different mapping styles of these songs.
fieryrage

RLC wrote:

Dear pkk,

No.

Thank,
-RLC
e
general stuff first
  • are u sure the artist metadata is correct cuz it sounds like it still features the vocals from the og version (HujuniseikouyuuP or whatever the fuck goddamn vocaloid names are retarded)
top diff only as per ur request lol u fuckin dumY
  • playtest/sightread for reference | replay file
    honestly ban sliders

00:14:389 (1,2,3) - pls more emphasis stacking is like g here
    00:16:304 (4) - nice clap rolf
    00:23:964 (1,1) - add a note on the red tick in between here?
    00:25:878 (1) - nc?
    00:41:517 (1,2,3,4) - ur not val1008 stop
    00:55:240 (1,2,3,4) - wher the FUCK are the cl;aps
    00:58:964 (4) - nc cuz before break but thats like retarded so idk if u wanna do that
    01:04:708 - unsnapped BREAK
    01:13:964 (2,3,4,1) - following vocals here is nice but having this direct stack here is kind of bleh for playability, especially since 01:14:283 - is a pretty noticeable bass drum hit, i'd just make this a 4-note "stream" with the slider at the end
    01:19:070 (1,2,3) - y no emphasis on 2 and 3 plz
    01:46:304 (1,2,3,4) - me 2
    01:49:708 (1) - sliderend here should be clickable e e e e e
    02:15:666 (5,6) - why not stack these two and add a nc here instead of on the white tick after (also 5 is unsnapped by like 1 ms lo)
    02:48:006 (1,2) - was expecting 2 to be a double and not a slider here
    03:01:198 (3,4,5) - make this spaced out and not a stack like u did in the other kiais sad face
    03:04:921 (1) - silence sliderend?
    03:15:134 (1) - wot th fuck is this SHAPE
    03:18:219 (1,2,3,4) - eee

rank scarlet rose
Topic Starter
pkk

fieryrage wrote:

RLC wrote:

Dear pkk,

No.

Thank,
-RLC
e
general stuff first
  • are u sure the artist metadata is correct cuz it sounds like it still features the vocals from the og version (HujuniseikouyuuP or whatever the fuck goddamn vocaloid names are retarded) ya artist shud be nanahoshi, theyr the same person iirc
top diff only as per ur request lol u fuckin dumY
  • playtest/sightread for reference | replay file
    honestly ban sliders

00:14:389 (1,2,3) - pls more emphasis stacking is like g here u got it friend
    00:16:304 (4) - nice clap rolf please donut flame me
    00:23:964 (1,1) - add a note on the red tick in between here? that is a GOOD idea
    00:25:878 (1) - nc? ok
    00:41:517 (1,2,3,4) - ur not val1008 stop XDDDDDDDD no.
    00:55:240 (1,2,3,4) - wher the FUCK are the cl;aps
    00:58:964 (4) - nc cuz before break but thats like retarded so idk if u wanna do that yea i'll just keep it not nc'd. sometimes I do NC before break on other maps but idk lol
    01:04:708 - unsnapped BREAK ok idk how this shit happens so I blame editor but fixed anyhow
    01:13:964 (2,3,4,1) - following vocals here is nice but having this direct stack here is kind of bleh for playability, especially since 01:14:283 - is a pretty noticeable bass drum hit, i'd just make this a 4-note "stream" with the slider at the end ya i know what u mean but here I wanted to use the pause to emphasize the vocal
    01:19:070 (1,2,3) - y no emphasis on 2 and 3 plz tru, fix d
    01:46:304 (1,2,3,4) - me 2 thx
    01:49:708 (1) - sliderend here should be clickable e e e e e ya normally id make it clickable but theres some extended screeching guitar sound there and a circle didnt feel right to map that sound, so i used a sliderend
    02:15:666 (5,6) - why not stack these two and add a nc here instead of on the white tick after (also 5 is unsnapped by like 1 ms lo) gud idea but I like the four circles for momentum to transition into the sick 1/2 sliders. snapped 5 tho
    02:48:006 (1,2) - was expecting 2 to be a double and not a slider here sliders r cool here. but ya if i used circle the rest of the guitar sounds wud feel weird if i switched to mapping using sliders so i used sliders for all of them since the sound is consistent
    03:01:198 (3,4,5) - make this spaced out and not a stack like u did in the other kiais sad face : o k_hdand:
    03:04:921 (1) - silence sliderend? good catch, fixed
    03:15:134 (1) - wot th fuck is this SHAPE l OPLlOlOL oL ololoLOLLOL 2012 slider memes. adjusted shape slightly near the sharp curve
    03:18:219 (1,2,3,4) - eee shud b fine iMO

rank scarlet rose ok b4 2018 lul
thx fyre : )) )()
Net0
On top diff I came across one weird thing while looking at the map.
00:36:729 (1) - this slider should be either 1/1 or 3/4 measure. Ending it on the blue tick there seems really off since there's no important sound there 00:36:995 -
Really like this set :)
Topic Starter
pkk

Net0 wrote:

On top diff I came across one weird thing while looking at the map.
00:36:729 (1) - this slider should be either 1/1 or 3/4 measure. Ending it on the blue tick there seems really off since there's no important sound there 00:36:995 -
Really like this set :)
Thanks for taking a look, I think my slider bugged out or something but it's supposed to be snapped to the next red tick. Fixed it~
Bargeld
Insane diff is asking me for a skin called "==========="

Screenshot:

This is probably a bug on your part. You might want to either correct or delete this preference.
If you do choose to use a preferred skin, then you might want to apply it across all of the difficulties.
Topic Starter
pkk

Bargeld wrote:

Insane diff is asking me for a skin called "==========="

Screenshot:

This is probably a bug on your part. You might want to either correct or delete this preference.
If you do choose to use a preferred skin, then you might want to apply it across all of the difficulties.
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to look at my map. That skin is actually the skin I use to test the map with in the editor, so I probably forgot to change it back when I was updating my incomplete Insane difficulty. Anyways, feel free to ignore it as I'm still in the process of mapping it.
Destirox
why is it when I search sex this shows up
Net0
"Working on Insane diff (38%)" Did you finish re-working the insane diff?
Topic Starter
pkk

Net0 wrote:

"Working on Insane diff (38%)" Did you finish re-working the insane diff?
no, too lazy to finish :o might come back to it later. I'm currently working on digital art so I don't want to spend a lot of time on osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.