forum

His World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
machol30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 2:44:45 PM

Artist:
Title: His World
BPM: 134
Filesize: 25348kb
Play Time: 02:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.63 stars, 167 notes)
  2. Normal (3.23 stars, 231 notes)
  3. Hard (4.77 stars, 305 notes)
  4. Insane (4.86 stars, 494 notes)
Download: His World
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Any cretique/comments/suggestions would be appreciated. :)
Hope you like!

Zebrahead = Insane
Ali Tabatabaee & Matty Lewis = Hard
Crush 40 = Normal
Bentley Jones = Easy

edit: Difficulty changes (Hard to Insane, Normal to Hard, Easy to Normal) and added Easy.
bg images added
edit2: Some adjustments here and there.
edit3: Added Source: SONIC the Hedgehog.
edit4: Some changes to Hard, erased artist and added it to source and tag so it would upload as it should. Thanks Rolled!
edit5: Rolled fixes.
edit6: Changed countdown settings.
Kodora
Burai, i have got some ideas.

Zebrahead would be insane
Original is Hard
Crush 40 is normal
And new http://media.sonicstadium.org/The%20Summer%20of%20Sonic/SOS%202008%20-%20International%20Convention/HIS%20WORLD%20(Blue%20World%20Prelude)%20~THEME%20OF%20SUMMER%20OF%20SONIC%202008~.mp3 Bentley Jones remix will be easy!
Topic Starter
machol30

Chaos_Control wrote:

Burai, i have got some ideas.

Zebrahead would be insane
Original is Hard
Crush 40 is normal
And new http://media.sonicstadium.org/The%20Summer%20of%20Sonic/SOS%202008%20-%20International%20Convention/HIS%20WORLD%20(Blue%20World%20Prelude)%20~THEME%20OF%20SUMMER%20OF%20SONIC%202008~.mp3 Bentley Jones remix will be easy!
Yeah... for some odd reason, it didn't upload properly... I have Hard, Normal and Easy done.
Oh? Bentley Jones Remix? I'll look into mapping a difficulty for that! :)
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
K2J
The only suggestion I have is to add the Source "SONIC The Hedgehog" or "Sonic 2006", since the different artists get separated.

I had also never heard that Remix Factory version, and I think it works pretty well for an Easy difficulty.
Topic Starter
machol30

K2J wrote:

The only suggestion I have is to add the Source "SONIC The Hedgehog" or "Sonic 2006", since the different artists get separated.

I had also never heard that Remix Factory version, and I think it works pretty well for an Easy difficulty.
Alright, I'm uploading right now. Let's see how it turns out.
Oh, blah! Still does not upload properly! :o
Rolled
Slightly overdue modding here, but I don't have much to say anyways. This is just an awesome beatmap. One of my fav's by you, burai. The different song thing worked well and showed creativity and each beatmap fits it's difficulty well. These are also the insane maps I love to play. So good.

Only thing that I'm not sure about is I don't know why you went so narrow with the spacing at 02:34:94 (1,2,3,4,5,6) and 02:49:49 (1,2,3,4,5). Come on, we are men. We can take the spacing.

Insane btw, in case you weren't sure. Well deserved star for the moment.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dakeyrus
Looks great. Offset is fine, timing is perfect.

Ranking :)
Teath123
Well I only played Easy Normal and Hard, but the fact that you used different remixes for each mode was a good idea! great map.
Topic Starter
machol30
One thing that's really bothered me in Insane: the final note. It should be a slider. Why didn't I think of that before??? :o
darrihuka
anonymous_old
GladiOol

Lol'd~
0_o
replay plz
GladiOol

0_o wrote:

replay plz
Ahm, how? o.o. I can only 'Watch Replay', I can't save it or something ;[
Lybydose

Gladi wrote:

0_o wrote:

replay plz
Ahm, how? o.o. I can only 'Watch Replay', I can't save it or something ;[
Push F2. It will say blahblah saved replay as "filenameblahblah" in the bottom right. Then go to the Replays folder in the osu! directory and find whatever file name it was.
GladiOol

Download: Gladi - His World [Insane] (2010-02-17) Osu.osr
Flanster
I find the lack of artist...disturbing....even though its put in Source.

Apologies for the necrobump.
0_o

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

I find the lack of artist...disturbing....even though its put in Source.

Apologies for the necrobump.
Not a whole lot you can do when each difficulty is by a different artist.
show more