forum

Why hullo there :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoupNBread
Hey there! I'm a long time player of Ouendan/EBA and I was surprised that I hadn't found Osu! earlier. I've been playing rhythm/music games for a long time, starting with DDR then moving onto other games. I love the game and everyone in the community seems nice so far :) I hope to start making beatmaps soon, bringing in music from other games I play and hopefully getting some people to try listening to new music :)

Favorite Genres: J-Core ,Happy Hardcore, Speedcore, Terrorcore, Gabber, Trance, Power Metal, Folk Metal, Viking Metal, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Industrial, Goth, EBM, and Swing
I'll pretty much listen to anything but country and gangsta rap ;)

Rhythm Games I play: Ouendan, EBA, DDR, In The Groove, Stepmania, IIDX, Pop'n Music, Patapon and now Osu! :)

If you have any question about myself, feel free to ask, I'll answer just about anything :)
Pokebis

SoupNBread wrote:

If you have any question about myself, feel free to ask, I'll answer just about anything :)
ASL ASL ASL!
Oh and welcome to the Osu! hotel.
awp
Big boob avatar + Viking Metal = zomg sploooooge

YOU INSTANTLY FIT IN
Topic Starter
SoupNBread

Pokebis wrote:

SoupNBread wrote:

ASL ASL ASL!
Oh and welcome to the Osu! hotel.
16/m/California

awp wrote:

YOU INSTANTLY FIT IN
\m/ brutal
Pokebis
lol, i was joking, but nice.
James

awp wrote:

YOU INSTANTLY FIT IN
isnt that Cassandra in Soul Calibur?
xerxes_oli

James wrote:

isnt that james in osu!?
lolz
oh and i forget to say hies!
Topic Starter
SoupNBread

James wrote:

awp wrote:

YOU INSTANTLY FIT IN
Sophitia actually, CAssandra's sister. She shows a bit more cleavage in 4 than in previous games :P

Pokebis wrote:

lol, i was joking, but nice.
orly? I don't mind. I feel retarded for falling for your sig though. I'll have to somehow get you back ;o