forum

need some suggestions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
devkit4384
I'm going away for the week and the flight im taking is going to be 12hours. So what do you recomend in games/movies i should get for my ds.

i have a 2gb of mem on my DS...r4 <-space is limited
Neo@lex
Doki Doki Majo Shinpan
Megaman ZX Advent
Jump Ultimate Stars
Any First-Party games you haven't played yet
StillaliveDS
Colors

Also get a SNES emulator and download a crapload of Mario hacks.
lukewarmholiday

neo@lex wrote:

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan
Megaman ZX Advent
Jump Ultimate Stars
Any First-Party games you haven't played yet
StillaliveDS
Colors

Also get a SNES emulator and download a crapload of Mario hacks.
WHAT?! NO RAPE!?
Neo@lex

lukewarmholiday wrote:

WHAT?! NO RAPE!?

neo@lex wrote:

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan
^Basically RAEP DS.

On topic: Rhythm Tengoku Gold, Final Fantasy IV, Taiko no Tatsujin (Both) and Battletoads.
Topic Starter
devkit4384
thanks

anymore
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
GRID is good. :D
awp
TWEWY for sure. Picross is a fun little number, too.

Hell, grab Moonshell and the TWEWY OST too.
Jeshi_old
You should throw out your R4 and actually support the makers of the games by buying them with your actual money from actual retailers.
If you don't throw out the R4 at least vow to only use it for Homebrew or something.
(Sorry if I seem angry but I really dislike Piracy of certain things, Piracy of Anime, Piracy of Manga/other Literiture, Piracy of Games that are still on the market to be exact)
Loginer

Jeshi wrote:

You should throw out your R4 and actually support the makers of the games by buying them with your actual money from actual retailers.
If you don't throw out the R4 at least vow to only use it for Homebrew or something.
(Sorry if I seem angry but I really dislike Piracy of certain things, Piracy of Anime, Piracy of Manga/other Literiture, Piracy of Games that are still on the market to be exact)
xerxes_oli
castlevania dawn of sorrow is one of the best rpg/action games ive played and twewy for sure

oh and....

Loginer wrote:

Jeshi wrote:

Neo@lex
Beyond piracy, this thread is now a matter of lulz.
Also

xerxes_oli wrote:

oh and....

Loginer wrote:

Jeshi wrote:

awp

Jeshi wrote:

Flash cards are convenient. I still bought TWEWY but I'm playing the ROM. If I wanna play something else, I'd rather ABYXLR than power off my DS and change cards. Especially handy for travel.
Saturos

awp wrote:

Flash cards are convenient. I still bought TWEWY but I'm playing the ROM. If I wanna play something else, I'd rather ABYXLR than power off my DS and change cards. Especially handy for travel.
^

Also, having ROMs is not exactly piracy, assuming you can prove you have a physical copy of the game, as well.