forum

jun with Alison - SUNKiSS DROP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
silasw
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 11:29:32 PM

Artist: jun with Alison
Title: SUNKiSS DROP
BPM: 185
Filesize: 3202kb
Play Time: 01:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. ~Alison side~ (2.06 stars, 83 notes)
  2. ~jun side~ (4.35 stars, 139 notes)
Download: jun with Alison - SUNKiSS DROP
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's that really happy song from DDR SuperNOVA 2! Each difficulty has different audio. Alison sings in English, while jun sings in Japanese.

8/12/08: Overlapping patterns changed to streams.
Rolled
This is insanely good. Osu needs more beatmaps like this. There is an excellent balance between the difficulties. Great job with that.

You had me sold up until 01:07:80 (1) and onward. I'm not too crazy about these overlapping patterns right here, it just doesn't suit the rest of the beatmap's flow. Patterns like this better fit into harder maps, while this difficutly is just borderline hard, leaning towards normal a bit. It has great replay value though as its a pretty nice song, short, and not very hard. I would just suggest changing these patterns into some nice streams. Afterwards you have a very well deserved bubble from me. Until then, starred.
machol30
Flawless! Just fix that part Rolled mentioned and I approve.
Topic Starter
silasw
Wow, thanks guys.

The overlapping patterns were meant to be a reference to the DDR step pattern, but you're right, it didn't fit.
machol30
All good! HURRY UP ROLLED AND RANKZ THIS!! :)
Echo
I'm ranking this.
Rolled

Echo49 wrote:

I'm ranking this.
jacked my ranking exp :(
anonymous_old
This is the best song in Dance Dance Revolution series. I don't think the there is anything wrong with this beatmap.... besides the fact that I suck at the jun side.
mattyu007
If this gets updated...

Kiai Time suggestions~!
00:36:67 - 00:57:43
01:07:80 - 01:12:02
01:18:18 - 01:38:94