forum

Morning Musume. - Kira Kira no Shiny G

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
All updates for this beatmap are here - viewtopic.php?t=5488
due to an error on my part because I'm lame. This will drop quietly into the graveyard.

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 10:19:26 PM

Artist: Morning Musume.
Title: Kira Kira Shiny G
BPM: 154
Filesize: 11414kb
Play Time: 04:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mild Burrito (2.82 stars, 387 notes)
  2. Spicy Burrito (3.69 stars, 450 notes)
Download: Morning Musume. - Kira Kira Shiny G
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Tanaka Reina of Morning Musume performing her solo Winter holiday song. Credited on the "7.5 Fuy Fuyu Morning Musume. Mini!" mini-album (EP) under the Morning Musume. group moniker.

Image stills are from their Morning Musume Concert Tour 2006 Aki ~Odore! Morning Curry~ DVD.

BPM is as locked on as I can possibly make it! Spicy Burrito is a little tougher than Mild Burrito. Mild was a reduction in beats and a little note placement tweaking. Spicy begat Mild. Difficulty settings were dropped by one or two notches as well as needed

I hope everyone enjoys it!

Morning Musume. information - http://wiki.theppn.org/Morning_Musume
[deleted user]
I can't eat spicy burritos!! Nice map even though I will never be able to beat it! I love Morning Musume :)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
*bump* <3

If any mods happen to check it out, I welcome any criticism or comments!
K-S-O
I'll be honest with you here. The background image you chose for Mild Burrito creeps me out.

While I have no problems with the map itself, I think you should keep your combos below 20.

Also, I think the fact that the total playtime lasts for 4 and half minutes may keep this from being ranked, probably would just get approval.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I'll see if I can get a better pic if that helps ;)

The comboing I'll go over again. I think I know where it gets kind of excessive.. I'm going back and forth on the breakdown near the end. Maybe a full and shorter version? Thanks for the review!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.