forum

Gorillaz - Feel Good, Inc.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tapdancingmetroid
Hi. :D
This is My first beatmap, and right now I'm only halfway into it. I'd like to know if there are any problems with it and how I can improve it.
Thanks in advance! ^_^

(by the way, I'm not a fan of the song, but I asked my brother what song I should do and this was the first thing he said.)

(Ok, I uploaded it! :D)
http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Gorillaz% ... 20Inc..osz
Hitoshirenu Shourai
To upload a file, check out this thread. If you're still having problems with uploading, try visiting IRC.
Topic Starter
Tapdancingmetroid
I added a little more to the song.
Could someone please give me some feedback? D:
awp
You have a Cave Story avatar. I'll check this out.

(lol I'm actually listening to the CSRP right now)

By the way, you might want to change the download link to:

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Gorillaz% ... 20Inc..osz

(not everybody knows to replace spaces with %20s when trying to grab the file)
awp
Insofar I can say the timing is great. I'm not familiar with the song so it wasn't until my third try before I got the flow of it, but it's definitely there. My only qualm with this is that some of the notes are spread too far apart for such a short interval. This would probably suffice on a touch screen, but even with a tablet I had quite a bit of trouble.

Actually, I just ran through it SUCCESSFULLY, and it's really only an issue early on - perhaps a quarter through the song? (Or what of the song has been made so far.)
Topic Starter
Tapdancingmetroid

awp wrote:

Insofar I can say the timing is great. I'm not familiar with the song so it wasn't until my third try before I got the flow of it, but it's definitely there. My only qualm with this is that some of the notes are spread too far apart for such a short interval. This would probably suffice on a touch screen, but even with a tablet I had quite a bit of trouble.

Actually, I just ran through it SUCCESSFULLY, and it's really only an issue early on - perhaps a quarter through the song? (Or what of the song has been made so far.)
Thanks for the help.
I moved some of the notes closer together, while still making the song difficult. :)
The link in my first post should now go to the finished song (I think) and I created a topic in the completed beatmaps board.