forum

Detective Conan (Miho Komatsu) - Nazo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jmaeshawn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 1:58:58 PM

Artist: Miho Komatsu
Title: Nazo
Source: Detective Conan
BPM: 122.07
Filesize: 14449kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.88 stars, 79 notes)
  2. Hard (3.64 stars, 124 notes)
Download: Detective Conan (Miho Komatsu) - Nazo
Download: Detective Conan (Miho Komatsu) - Nazo (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My sixth beatmap! Yay~! This is one of my favorite openings from my all-time favorite anime, Detective Conan! :D
(I bet you'd never have guessed it was my favorite anime, looking at my avatar...) :P

I feel that I beatspaced well, and I believe the timing is good, but I have been wrong before, so feel free to nitpick.

My goal is to have this song in the Anime pack 2 along with Scramble, so I hope it will be ranked quickly! :)

I also plan on making a hard difficulty soon!

Post below to let me know if you see anything that needs fixed, and have fun playing this song!!!

---------------------------------
EDIT1: Fixed some things that I found with the slider tick rate and adjusted the offsets to match the beat a bit more. I think I'm getting better at finding the offsets now.
EDIT2: Fixed offsets, BPM, and spacing in normal according to buraimaster1234's suggestions in IRC. :) Thank you!
EDIT3: Fixed offsets, BPM, and spacing in easy according to buraimaster1234's suggestions in IRC. :D Thanks again!
EDIT4: Fixed the slider that needed snapping and moved the ending spinner around as Rolled suggested. Thanks for the star! :)
EDIT5: Adjusted the offset according to Pokebis' suggestions in IRC. Thank you!
EDIT6: Took out the second timing section as Rolled and Pokebis suggested.
EDIT7: Changed offset, resnapped, moved beats, and renamed difficulties as per MaxwellDemon's suggestions. Thank you!
EDIT8: Changed offset to 1698 and resnapped according to awp's suggestions in IRC! Thanks for the bubble!
EDIT9: Added background image like awp requested.
machol30

jmaeshawn wrote:

I feel that I beatspaced well, and I believe the timing is good, but I have been wrong before, so feel free to nitpick.
:twisted: :twisted:

I'm sorry for not checking your other beatmap. I totally forgot. I take a look at this one then (and not forget!)
Rolled
normal:
00:54:53 (6) - snap the end of this?
Also, the spinner at the end ends at an awkward spot imo. Perhaps snap it to a full/half somewhere you feel is nice.

Easy is fine.

Also not quite sure why you have the second timing section. Works fine all the way through with just your first.

I think a hard would be pretty nice for this. Your normal is borderline hard, but still quite normal. I request hard.

Until then, starred.
Pokebis
Pretty good. Really no complaints here, except I think the offset sounds better at 1,698.
Also I just want to add in the ticks feel wierd, but they don't need to be changed.
Imaginary bubble this has.
EDIT: I think it sounds better without the second timing section.
MaxwellDemon
The offset 1,689 sounds better to me - see if you agree with it. :X

Remember to resnap all notes, and check if they are in the correct position. XD

Easy

00:21:34 (1) - Extend by 1/4th

Normal

00:48:39 (11) - I suggest you break this slider, add a slider that starts at 00:48:27 and ends at 00:48:63, then add a beat at 00:48:88. :P
01:06:21 (7) - Move this 1/4th forward
01:14:43 (2) - Sounds better if you extend it by 1/4th

I also think Easy should be Normal and Normal should be hard. :P

Other than that, great job!
awp
<awp> I am bubblin' atm but it could still use a video imo
<awp> er bg

shit offset's 1698 but he's fixing that right now anyway fixed
MaxwellDemon
Ranking machine is here~ :P
rayK
oh my! my favourite detective conan opening theme! :D