forum

Gradius - Burning Heat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
humbugle
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26 August 2008 at 20:27:12

Artist: Gradius
Title: Burning Heat
BPM: 166.05
Filesize: 1524kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.78 stars, 55 notes)
  2. Normal (1.92 stars, 91 notes)
  3. Hard (3.85 stars, 141 notes)
  4. Insane (4.93 stars, 210 notes)
Download: Gradius - Burning Heat
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enjoy!
silasw
Watch out for combos that are too long. On Easy, I noticed that you only had combo changes at spinners and breaks.

Your slider speed on easy is too fast.

Your hits are almost always too close together. Use distance snap, that will make the distance between them match the slider speed.

Try an offset of 5849.
Topic Starter
humbugle
Cheers for the tips :) I'll give it an editing!
Topic Starter
humbugle
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
silasw
Not enough distance snap. More! More, I say! :twisted:

Seriously though, at least 90% of your map should be distance snapped.
Topic Starter
humbugle
Ahh there's no way out of it, It'd need to be completely redone to get that distance snapping stuff done eh.... I'll work on it tomorrow :D
Topic Starter
humbugle
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
silasw
I'm seeing some spacing inconstistencies. Make sure to use grid level 3, otherwise that will happen.

Do the circles on insane really have to be that small?

At 00:12:35 on Normal, Hard and Insane, try using a beat snap divisor of 1/6. I'm not really sure.

A mod should show up later to take care of all the little specific problems.
Topic Starter
humbugle
Cheers :D Had yet another update. Thanks for helping me out with this by the way, it's only my second beatmap so it's nice to hear how I can imrpove :)
Topic Starter
humbugle
Bump? :)
K-S-O
I would add at least one break to the Hard and Insane difficulties. Other than that, these are very solid beatmaps.
Topic Starter
humbugle
Done and done :D Cheers for the help!
Tadaki_Laka
Wow, well done, I love this song! :roll:
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.