forum

Shimokawa Mikuni - Sore ga Ai Deshou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 21 agosto 2008 at 14.33.58

Artist: Shimokawa Mikuni
Title: Sore ga Ai Deshou
BPM: 99,98
Filesize: 2846kb
Play Time: 01:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,5 stars, 66 notes)
  2. Normal (2,81 stars, 156 notes)
  3. Hard (4,07 stars, 186 notes)
Download: Shimokawa Mikuni - Sore ga Ai Deshou
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi there, here's my fourth beatmap.
The song is the opening of Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, a short version but not the TV size.
Not planning to do the Insane.
Suggestion for custom colors are welcome.

EDIT: changed offset, according to Sinistro instructions
EDIT: changed Offset again after talking to Burai. Now it's 430, it seems the best.
Sinistro
I keep hearing the tick early at offset 424, but putting it at 440 where it sounds in sync with the metronome makes the notes sound wrong. :/ In the end, I'd suggest going for 424. Put it on all difficulties, since you currently have different offsets in each difficulty. Don't forget to resnap.

Although I did notice some slight spacing inconsistencies, I believe they are not enough to unfairly confuse a player into missing. Therefore, I have no other problems with this map aside from the different offsets through the difficulties.

The combo colours seem pleasant enough. Brown might be a bit out of place, but this song and the background remind me of the seaside, so it could be driftwood :)

Starred.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
Once every few days is possibly closer to it ;) But yeah, you're allowed to bump.
However, there's no need to make a post to bump the thread. Just reupload the beatmap from the editor, using standard submission, and make sure the checkbox "Bump this topic" is ticked. The thread will be bumped on top of page 1 when the upload is complete.
machol30
I approve
MaxwellDemon
Another map I find no problem.

Hopefully this isn't me being too lenient. :D