1. DaRRi MIx (4.99 stars, 407 notes)
Download: BRANDY - Visual Dream !!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
O2Jam series.
Hope you like it ;P
Card N'FoRcE
We discussed on IRC.
This map is good and if he fix some spacing issues is really fun to play.
I suggested him something to fix and some basci rules for spacing.

Hope you BATs will take a look. ;)
Cyclone
Here's the list of things we discussed in IRC

Hard:
2:13:76 What are those 4 notes following? At 2:15:47 it follows the guitar, but both parts sound exactly the same.

Hard didn't have many glaring problems after watching at about 15 times....

Insane:
First 3 notes and all patterns like it: Make them like in Hard. The end of a slider makes a beat that isn't there, which makes the whole pattern extremely confusing.
00:34:54 Move both the 4 and the 5 closer to the next slider.
00:45:26 Either move the 6 back a half beat, or move it closer to the next slider and make it a 1, depending on how you feel (I personally would go with the former)
02:13:76 Same as Hard

Those were the biggest things I could find. Make an easier difficulty as well.
LuigiHann
Spacing seems okay to me now. I like the sliders with beats right at the ends, they fit the music well.

00:24:47 (1,2,3,4,5) - (Hard mode) I don't really like this stack. It's faster than anything else in this difficulty and I don't think it needs to be here.

Not much for me to comment on in Insane mode. It's too hard for me to really play it, so I just watched it in the editor. Nothing jumped out at me as being wrong.
Echo
@luigi: I think the stack is fine.

Anyhoo, like I promised a few days ago, I finally had time to look at this. I like it a lot, reminds me a lot of fffanatic's maps. I think the (slightly) irregular spacing works fine for this map, but only because fffanatic paid no attention to spacing for his maps :P

I approve of this map.
Topic Starter
darrihuka
thank you for your advices
i've fixed some of the spacing problems of it and what i remain unchanged is those i really insist on
hope you bats could take a look again.
:)
James
hard:
00:53:83 - remove this circle and adjust the slider before and end it here. sounds better
01:45:47~01:47:61 - those stacks of 5... alternate those colors... more fffanatic-ish thing.
02:18:36 - i dont know about the spacing of this slider, too far in a fraction of a second..

insane:
well insane is insane...
01:38:82 - change the color
01:39:25 - change the color
01:39:46 - change the color
01:41:61 - stack it
01:45:47~01:47:61 - those stacks of 5... alternate those colors... more fffanatic-ish thing.

NORMAL/EASY DIFFICULTY PLEASE.

reminds me a lot of fffanatic's maps.
it sure is. thats why im not being picky with it.
deepsea
Topic Starter
darrihuka
Remade 0.o
Lesjuh
When I download I get the old version (Hard and Insane).

Maybe you must reupload

EDIT: Yes, all good now ;)

Very nice map, everything plays smoothly.
Topic Starter
darrihuka
should be fine now
v2b
:)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.