1. DaRRi MIx (4.9 stars, 306 notes)
  2. Relaxing (4.45 stars, 195 notes)
Download: Raven - Out of Control
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Fast beats! Enjoy this!!
O2JAM!
Card N'FoRcE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
I would map where you've put a break in, since the song is only 1:30 long. 15s of 1:30 is nearly 20% :/

Aside from that though, I think it's fine. (most people wouldn't agree though, with some of the spacing in there :P)
Topic Starter
darrihuka
>:(
Sinistro
There are some spacing inconsistencies regarding the next combo being closer, but each combo has pretty consistent spacing, so the end result does not seem unfair to me, especially since the current difficulties are Hard and above. Insane btw seems, for once, to give disproportionately low score :p

Insane
00:43:32 (1,1,1) - Having a spinner end where another starts is not allowed. Just place the start of the second and third spinner1/8 later, or the end of the first and second 1/8 earlier.

Other than that I have no complaints except the fact that this beatmap needs an easier difficulty.
Cyclone
Graveyarded by request.
m980
Revived by Request.
Topic Starter
darrihuka
>:(
Sinistro
Darri Mix
01:09:13 (6) - If it's not too much trouble, move this slider from under the previous one. This one's very short so it will not cause players to break combo if they mistake it for a hit circle, but still it feels unfair hiding sliders under sliders.
Topic Starter
darrihuka

Sinistro wrote:

Darri Mix
01:09:13 (6) - If it's not too much trouble, move this slider from under the previous one. This one's very short so it will not cause players to break combo if they mistake it for a hit circle, but still it feels unfair hiding sliders under sliders.
Fixed + Image updated
Echo
Very good :)
m980
Got darri to inherit timing section at the end and a few minor changes here and there and then BAM!

Echo+m980 combo!!

I should ban myself from modding Darri maps..