forum

Inverse Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
I'm leaving osu! guys, for several reasons. First, I can't play worth anything. Second, I can't map worth anything. Third, the osu! community is prolly better off without me, and since those three things are the only reasons to play osu! there's no point in my staying. Bye everyone. Don't miss me.
Xiao_old
In English, we call these "goodbyes"

And in English we call you "emo"
adam2046
hmm maybe the forums need an outro section.
awp
Most people can't be bothered to post outros as it's generally gradual that someone realises they've lost interest in something. Happy outroduction~
chtxdrgn
Bye D: we'll miss you.
Pokebis
You don't have to leave.
Xiao_old
I am rude because someone who does not respect themselves first and does not recognize their own self-worth deserves no respect
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
D: Actually its a good thing I went and got myself banned cus otherwise I would have gone back to irc by now...and I do have to leave, cus I said I would.

and as for you, xiaoun, its more that I'm afraid I've horribly offended with my map and seriously depressed, not that I don't respect myself.

...>> I'm still too addicted to osu! tho...stalking homepage chat, lurking in the forums, and whatnot. But... >> mom also supports my breaking off...actually she kinda suggested it.........*gloom*

...right ima stop rambling and finish now...
RemmyX25
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
!remban # is all that's needed.

I don't wanna bite the hand that feeds though.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

Pokebis wrote:

Are you permanently banned from irc?
I'm the same amount banned as usual: banned untill i get unbanned. Well, actually, I got banned and then unbanned and then peppy rebanned me, and someone else killed me (I watched this from homepage, having been CGI disconnected by spamming before I actually got !kill'd the first time) so I guess I'm banned until peppy stops insisting that I'm banned. It's a good thing, it means no matter how many times I give in and try to log onto irc, I never actually connect.......*gloom* not until ban 40 is removed...thats me...!kill SFG, !kill SFG, !remban 40, no no no, !reban 40, !kill SFG......yup, homepage chat is a lovely thing......

and CAN someone nuke my failmap that started this all? please?

Edit: Blast me and my osu! addictionnn... T_T how long am I going to be relogging irc every half hour out of sheer addiction?

<BanchoBot> You are banned.
*** Disconnected from IRC

Edit: <BanchoBot> You are banned.

Edit: Hi Kasada.
awp

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

and CAN someone nuke my failmap that started this all? please?
???

Just how big of a monstrosity would something have to be to deserve abolishment from a community =<
RemmyX25
I keep trying to tell her that it's definitly fixable, and once fix'd, rankable.

She won't listen though...
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
T_T i told you, its not that I can't change it but that I won't change it. I love it the way it is, mostrosity and all. D:

*gloom* Me and Srank. We're the only two who went 'omg i love it!' rather that 'wtf is wrong with this?!?'
peppy
This isn't an introduction. Moving it to a forum I don't read.
Loginer
fdtoonsman
Jeez, if this is about a map you made, just try again! My first map SUCKED. Then I tried again... and I sucked less... and now... I still suck! But I'm still trying.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
I got my sucky maps ranked and now everyone has to stomache them if they want to compete in the leaderboards.

WRT being stubborn, SFG, it's a moot point. You can keep a monster copy in the thread, but it'd really be best if the map was repaired to be fun for everyone (read: the majority of people, not ACTUALLY everyone).

There are certain design decisions you're allowed to insist on, and there are some that you aren't (if you want the map to survive).
show more