forum

Morning Musume. - Kira Kira no Shiny G

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 10:14:18 PM

Artist: Morning Musume.
Title: Kira Kira no Shiny G
BPM: 154
Filesize: 11416kb
Play Time: 04:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mild Full (2.82 stars, 387 notes)
  2. Mild Short (2.95 stars, 248 notes)
  3. Spicy Short (3.9 stars, 330 notes)
  4. Spicy Full (3.64 stars, 450 notes)
Download: Morning Musume. - Kira Kira no Shiny G
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Unless I screwed the pooch when I updated the title of the song (left out the "no") this should end up here - forum/viewtopic.php?t=5328

Otherwise: (copy/paste)
Tanaka Reina of Morning Musume performing her solo Winter holiday song. Credited on the "7.5 Fuy Fuyu Morning Musume. Mini!" mini-album (EP) under the Morning Musume. group moniker.

Image stills are from their Morning Musume Concert Tour 2006 Aki ~Odore! Morning Curry~ DVD.

BPM is as locked on as I can possibly make it! Spicy Burrito is a little tougher than Mild Burrito. Mild was a reduction in beats and a little note placement tweaking. Spicy begat Mild. Difficulty settings were dropped by one or two notches as well as needed

I hope everyone enjoys it!

Morning Musume. information - http://wiki.theppn.org/Morning_Musume

*UPDATE 1*
I took K-S-O's recommendations and did what I could. Set some new combos to bring the combo length down a bit where I could. The breakdown sessions I tried to cut in half, but it is kind of hard to figure out a natural break in the combo to do so further. Set a new background on the mild version, so it is less in your face (and scary?)
Currently, there are now four maps in this submission, two mild, two spicy, one each of short and full both . Dropped the burrito as well as that was more of a one person inside joke (me). This provides two things: a shorter version for the guidelinest, and... a longer one... I'm biased because I just really enjoy the song. I'm open and easy though
Let me know!