forum

Silver Forest - Tsurupettan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 8:10:56 PM

Artist: Silver Forest
Title: Tsurupettan
BPM: 180
Filesize: 13622kb
Play Time: 02:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hito's Insane (4.86 stars, 587 notes)
Download: Silver Forest - Tsurupettan
Download: Silver Forest - Tsurupettan (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Going for "approved" as this is too intense for regular ranking. Removed from Nharox's version due to sheer awesomeness factor. Also because peppy said so. XD;

SO YEAH.

On a completely different note, DON'T FORGET TO PLAY FOUR FIENDS~! I mapped the Barbarriccia spot~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
==UPDATES==
Lulz.
Edit. Lulz x 2.
Less lulz for more lulz. x 3
MaxwellDemon
Crazy, crazy, overmapped map... but fun. :P

So, let's see...

00:47:37 (1) - Overlapping slider/spinner... I would recommend you to change this to a half-beat spinner or have it start at a blue tick, but I am not sure what the other mods will say... or you could just leave it like that. :P
01:51:37 (1) - Same thing here again XD

As far as I could tell with the not-so-overmapped bits, things seem to be on beat and rhythm. Nonetheless, I am starring this. Hopefully other mods will agree with this map, now that it isn't going for rankhood.
awp

MaxwellDemon wrote:

As far as I could tell with the not-so-overmapped bits, things seem to be on beat and rhythm. Nonetheless, I am starring this. Hopefully other mods will agree with this map, now that it isn't going for rankhood.
TBQH some spots are just so overmapped that it's more of a big pile of what the fuck in those spots than it is a beatmap. Buuuuuut if she's taken out the instantspinners I guess I could give it another look. I know there was one colossal clusterfuck that's probably still there though ;x
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I never had instant spinners in there, jerk. D=
Saturos
Bitch at me when I get on IRC later tonight and I'll probably bubble this.

EDIT: Bubbled. If anyone asks, I was bribed.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
WOOT *hides toasters*
MaxwellDemon
Hahaha... well... seeing as everyone seems okay with this. Approved.

Have fun challengers. >_>;
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Cyclone - Silver Forest - Tsurupettan [Hito's Insane] (2008-11-22) OsuStandard.osr
James
meh, this is easy with auto on.
Akiyama Mizuki
Pattern pattern, through pattern.
Yay.