forum

Armed Assault - South Sahrani

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hank_officer
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年10月1日 at 下午 07:33:35

Artist: Bohemia Interactive
Title: Armed Assault - South Sahrani
BPM: 130.02
Filesize: 5006kb
Play Time: 02:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.43 stars, 77 notes)
  2. Normal (3.11 stars, 150 notes)
  3. Hard (4.39 stars, 201 notes)
Download: Bohemia Interactive - Armed Assault - South Sahrani
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song is from Bohemia Interactive's game Armed Assault. hope everyone like it. :)

Edited 1:
Added Easy and Hard
Some beat bugs are fixed
Edit2:
Changed some beats for all difficulties.
Edit3:
Changed some beats for [Easy] (thanks Mogsworth)
Changed timing offset for all difficulties. (thanks Mogsworth)
Added skins for hit-circle and spin-circle.
Added hitsounds changing. (Whistles, Finishes)
Edit4:
Background picture now is pale.
Changed the volume of hits. (Suggestion by Darcello)
Edit5:
Less new Combos appear together. (Suggestion by Mogsworth)
Changed & Fixed some hit-circles and sliders.
Edit6:
Adjusted some hit-circles.
Mogsy
Try having the offset as 22,110.

Easy:
-After 00:47:49, put in a break. I'm just kinda OCD about this sort of distance between two beats, but depending on what other people say, you might not need it.
-02:07:32 (1) - Move this over to one tick on the 1/2 divisor.

Normal:
Nice job with this, nothing to change, as far as I can see.
...oh wait, just one thing, out of personal preference:
-02:16:55 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) - Do you really need that many new combos? I think one straight combo would fit better at the end, but then again, that's personal preference.

Hard:
-01:02:71 - Do you really need all of these new combos again? Just personal preference.
Another personal preference thing...why is there no beat on 01:03:06 (like, right on where the slider starts) or on 01:04:91?
-01:56:71 (2, 3, 4) - I think there should probably be more distance between these and the end of the slider.
-02:01:78 (1, 1, 1, 1) - New combo colours again. Again, a matter of personal preference.
-02:16:55 (1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2) - Combo colours again. Also, the last 2 (which is on 02:18:51), doesn't sound like it's needed.

Also, to add for all of them: hitsounds. Whistles, finishes, that stuff. Other than these little things, very nice work!
Dakeyrus
Use the offset Mogsworth has given you and take his advice on those one. I'll be around to check on the progress of this map, I've likes what I've seen from you so far hank_officer. Keep it up, post when you update.
Topic Starter
hank_officer
thx your comments :)
i updated my map.
Darcello
Just a tiny fix--could you raise the music volume and lower the SFX volume? It's a little hard to hear the melody over the strength of the beats. Otherwise, it's a very fun map with good rhythm. The camo colors are nice, too.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.