forum

Login error... [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, since it's been resolved before.. but humour me...)

I downloaded Osu! today, and haven't used it yet, because when I try to login onto the actual game (I can log into the website just fine), I keep getting this message:

"An error occurred somewhere in bancho comms. Reconnecting!"

I searched to see if this had happened to anyone before, and I saw one post with the same problem which was fixed by having their username changed. If you think this could also solve my problem, could you change my username for me? I'll post back with what I want it changed to if you think this would help :)

Thanks alot, I know this is probably very irritating...
Saturos
You're correct, the + and brackets in your name are the likely cause. Either try to catch an admin in IRC or send peppy a PM with your new desired username.

Thanks for actually using search, btw. <3
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thank you! (although.. I'm a girl...)

But yeah, I know how annoying it is when people go 'HAY CAN U ANSWER MY QUESTION WHICH WAS ANSWERED 50 TIMES ALREDY KTHXBAI' so i figured i'd search first. :P

So I guess I'll just contact the admin and ask for the + to be taken away, or whatever's appropriate. Thank you so much for the help. <3
awp
This is fixed, I think - Nass|osu is currently logged in, anyway <3

can't kick the old voiced Nass]] out but ehhhhhhh whatever that'll fix itself eventually.